Riley eyeing Donte Williams

So we're still waiting? Interesting.

My God. It's Saturday. The fact we're still waiting is not "interesting" in the least.
When people continue to boast it's a done deal and we're still waiting, yes it is interesting. Listen, I'm as excited as the next guy if we land him but I'm not going to count the chickens before they hatch. It's still fishy to me that Clouse drops a report saying a deal is imminent and 24 hours later we still don't have official word. I could give two sh#ts if it's Saturday or Sunday, when you state that the deal is finalized, I wait til the ink is dried before worrying about who we can steal and what William's official title is. Deals still get made on Saturdays, I believe Tom Herman was announced as head coach of UT only a week ago.

So we're still waiting? Interesting.

My God. It's Saturday. The fact we're still waiting is not "interesting" in the least.
When people continue to boast it's a done deal and we're still waiting, yes it is interesting. Listen, I'm as excited as the next guy if we land him but I'm not going to count the chickens before they hatch. It's still fishy to me that Clouse drops a report saying a deal is imminent and 24 hours later we still don't have official word. I could give two sh#ts if it's Saturday or Sunday, when you state that the deal is finalized, I wait til the ink is dried before worrying about who we can steal and what William's official title is. Deals still get made on Saturdays, I believe Tom Herman was announced as head coach of UT only a week ago.

Dude, the confirmed report is Nebraska has offered and is awaiting a decision, and its suooosed to come quickly.

OWH and Rivals reported that it's expected he agrees to the contract.