Bring back any former coach

Here's what I would do (brace yourselves the cynicism is about to come thick and heavy)

I would hire a pompous red head with questionable leadership skills, give him a blank check, then force 2 million people to watch a press conference to learn about the future of the most valuable entertainment enterprise in the entire state, which by the way THEY own. That is what I would do. Now if we were more like Bama, we would just get Saban.

Here's what I would do (brace yourselves the cynicism is about to come thick and heavy)

I would hire a pompous red head with questionable leadership skills, give him a blank check, then force 2 million people to watch a press conference to learn about the future of the most valuable entertainment enterprise in the entire state, which by the way THEY own. That is what I would do. Now if we were more like Bama, we would just get Saban.

Give examples of how the redhead is pompous

Give examples of how an AD proves he has leadership skills and list what he should have done differently.

Explain how the fans own the football team. There are donors but most fans can't claim this. I've probably bought 5 pieces of Husker football memorabilia in my life and I don't feel like I own part of the team. They've more than given enough back to me. The team is self sustaining so I don't think any of our taxes go to support it.

Most people who have a negative impression of SE have it because he's a ginger and a lawyer. I've yet to hear a solid reason not to like him. Usually the people who don't like him are still upset Bo was fired and think he was screwed over. One of the knocks on him is he's aloof. I've personally seen him interact with players he happened upon on his way to work and he greeted them by first name and chatted with them like they were old friends.

Maybe none of these things are why you think he's pompous but I'm tired of hearing people say they don't like him with no good reasons to back up why.

• Fire 1

Ok. I'll bite. Bill Callahan, to coach the offensive line ONLY.

Agree with this. Guy is probably the best offensive line coach in football

it helps when you are coaching the most talented line in football, but he is a fantastic O line coach

He's with the Redskins now, not the Cowboys.

I'm behind the times, thank you
  • Fire 1

Give examples of how an AD proves he has leadership skills and list what he should have done differently.

Explain how the fans own the football team. There are donors but most fans can't claim this. I've probably bought 5 pieces of Husker football memorabilia in my life and I don't feel like I own part of the team. They've more than given enough back to me. The team is self sustaining so I don't think any of our taxes go to support it.

Most people who have a negative impression of SE have it because he's a ginger and a lawyer. I've yet to hear a solid reason not to like him. Usually the people who don't like him are still upset Bo was fired and think he was screwed over. One of the knocks on him is he's aloof. I've personally seen him interact with players he happened upon on his way to work and he greeted them by first name and chatted with them like they were old friends.

Maybe none of these things are why you think he's pompous but I'm tired of hearing people say they don't like him with no good reasons to back up why.

Just add me to your ignore list, remember to always log in, and have a happier life.

Just add me to your ignore list, remember to always log in, and have a happier life.

To the bolded: Why?