Huskers vs. Indiana

Mavric

Excellent win for the good guys. Let's hope we can build something positive going forward. Win even sweeter while vacationing on a caribbean island, surrounded by a few Hawkeye families. Made a good bet for us at home against the Hawks, next week.

I'll GLADLY eat my crow when this team wins 20 games and gets a tournament berth. Otherwise it's just a highlight to another year of the same ineptness that's defined this program for decades.

Flu? Are you back?

LMAO! +1

Intentional or not, this just stuck me as being funnny, especially when we are in the midst of ___ Season?

+1 to you too Fru, for your response, added humor!

• Fire 1

We need to show miles the door

Yup, lets fire the coach!
Going from a tournament berth 3 years ago to two pathetic seasons in a row including a bad start to this season does not show any promise. He's been here for 5 years and where has the improvement been besides one good season (let's not forget we blew an 18 point second half lead in the B1G tourney and got blew out by Baylor and it was a down year in the B1G). We don't need to be a tourney team every year but there needs to be improvement. Young doesn't work in basketball like football, freshman dominate the college game. And with the best facilities in the nation we should get good players in, as he's been doing, now do something with it. He is supposed to be an offensive type guy, so recruit to run and get out of this low scoring possession style sh#t I've been watching since the Doc era. It was a good win, hopefully they keep it going because it's no question miles is hanging by a thread. He needs to play fight or flight every game and act like its his last chance.