***Official Music City Bowl Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Least talented Husker team I think I've ever seen on the field for one game.

That includes 2007.

Probably true. Those mid classes Bo got have turned out to be very Minnesota like and we haven't seen much excellence from the younger guys yet. Pretty tired of waiting it's next year for me young OL new QB yeah fine blah blah next year the team needs to be better IMO.

but the lines get better next year right?!?!?

More leadership, strongest we've been. best off season workouts since I've been here. Just a different team....blah, blah, blah....

• Fire 1

We're going nowhere fast under Riley. Just stagnant, uninspired play.

Well that has been his track record. We hired a coach that had a track record of being mediocre everywhere he went.

And we are seeing that now. What good team did we beat this year?

If we end next season underperforming against good to great teams, I wonder if SE will have the will to make another coaching change. By the 3rd year a coach should have his stamp on the program and has been given enough time to put up or shut up.

Darlington must play now. Let's see if he can do anything. Even if he sucks, we would at least learn something from this crap. On the QB situation, I feel like Lee has won the job already. You have to create competitive situations constantly at every position. I really believe that they're afraid Darlington might play well and thus make it hard to hand the ball to Lee next fall

I agree, and it would be fun to watch.

Not sure if Langsdorf would know how to use him.

We were told that with our resources Riley would be bringing in top talent. Hasn't happened. The current class is comparable to Bo's classes, and we'll be reaching just to fill the class. We need 4 and 5-stars to be the norm, not the exception. Only way that happens is if we bring in a big name who top players will actually want to come to Lincoln to play for.