What I want to see next year...

I didnt even bother to watch the bowl game, and just saw the score. Next year, I just want to see us COMPETE! I would have felt a lot better this year if we lost to Ohio State and Iowa by even under 20! I'm SICK of getting destroyed every big game. We need to land some recruits, right now Iowa State, yes IOWA STATE has a better class than us. Thats my two cents on the upcoming years, thanks

• Fire 2

A team that plays hard, fast and fearless. The coaches putting this team in a position to win and we need to put DBs closer to the line of scrimmage so we can press other teams receivers.

If Riley can't win 10 wins next year it will be tough to win that many in 2018. I want to see the team play great, but I have a feeling we will be average for the next few years. Lots of people won't like it but that's what I feel where the program is at right now. We will have some big wins here and there but if we want championships we need better talent and defensive coaching. Special teams has done some good things, but we have no kickoff or punt return threat in two years under him. If we want to be great next year we need to unleash DPE or Speilman on the return teams. One of these years(namely 2017) we will have a year where things click and we make a big boy bowl game by 2020.

That's what I expect over the next couple of years and I predict we will get a big bowl appearance and squander the opportunity with a close loss to a superior team.

If we don't get a conference championship by the end of 2019 it will be time to let Riley go, but until then, we will have to trust he puts the players in a position to win. All of this calling for his head after two years is ridiculous, I say give him five years before you think about firing him. Unless he has another losing season and one where we do not make a bowl game, that will be an exception to fire him.

• Fire 1

What I want to see and will see are different. With that said, I'd like to see Langs actually find a way to counter a more athletic defensive front with counters, traps and misdirection. I'd also like him commit to getting a 1000 yard rusher. Two years without is horrible and bordering unacceptable.......but that's just me.

Banker, have the DB's play press. Scrap the quarters coverage. Teach the LB's how to use the side line as another defender. Rob the Juco ranks for a DE.

Riley, show some emotion. Anything. Shoe some foresight instead of hindsight. You've been coaching for ever. Prove it.

Overall, a meaner, nastier team that doesn't back down. A team that when one player gets hit, the team jumps all over the opposing player i.e. Clemson tonight against OSU. Im tired of seeing a Husker get ear holed, pushed, shoved etc.... and not one Husker steps to the dudes face. I'd rather get penalties for unsportsman like conduct toilet teams know we are a throw back breed of Huskers instead of the stupid penalties we've been getting. I want this team to be feared. Players to hold others feet to the fire etc....

• Fire 2

Not be #122 in completion percentage.

https://twitter.com/swmckewonOWH/status/815655589523111936

I would bet right now we finish closer to 60 than 50 next year.

I would say that too but doesn't that mean that it is the QB's and not the coaches?

Langsahan had 2 years with TA and accomplished nothing...so why are we assuming that it will be better with Lee? Is it that Lee is already a good QB or is it that Langsahan will all of a sudden coach better?