TE Nick Robinson [Memphis - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does anyone else find it odd that he is visiting central Michigan and Memphis when he has offers from major schools and is so highly rated? Have to wonder if he is an academic risk for him to have not OV'd to these major schools. He is very athletic and seems like a cethan carter type if he puts on some weight and plays TE. To me this kid has hands down better upside than Rafdal. This whole situation seems fishy that his top three are basically Memphis, Central Michigan and Nebraska (his scheduled visits).

Does anyone else find it odd that he is visiting central Michigan and Memphis when he has offers from major schools and is so highly rated? Have to wonder if he is an academic risk for him to have not OV'd to these major schools. He is very athletic and seems like a cethan carter type if he puts on some weight and plays TE. To me this kid has hands down better upside than Rafdal. This whole situation seems fishy that his top three are basically Memphis, Central Michigan and Nebraska (his scheduled visits).

IDK about grades or why we're slow playing, but agree about his upside being high enough to push for a commitment regardless of Rafdal and Allen. Not trying to knock on those two, but I feel like Robinson is more suited to line up out wide or behind the LOS than either of the other two. Which is a useful attribute during a 2-minute offense or when injuries start to pile up at one position or the other.

On top of that if we miss out on one of these final few WR's were going after, then Robinson could be moved to WR for a year or two if needed, and eventually moved back to TE if needed.

He also tweets as "mistymountains" @wirelessonez or something like that. It appears that he had numerous troll accounts on Twitter and primarily targets Nebraska, Oklahoma, Missouri, and Kansas recruits. Ours mostly.

I couldn't imagine having a life so void of meaning and value that I would create multiple Twitter accounts to troll recruits, let alone recruits of a school that's not even in my own conference.

I don't tweet, but I thought about getting an account just to report this guy and get him banned.

Torn between this dude, Thompson, and Grimes as far as who I'd want the most. Almost leaning towards this guy since he could potentially fill more roles (TE, WR). He's a big body we need and with spots filling up it wouldn't hurt to have a guy be able to do multiple things. Also like that he is somewhere close to that 500 mile radius. Seems like that would appease some of the fan base too in that respect.

Torn between this dude, Thompson, and Grimes as far as who I'd want the most. Almost leaning towards this guy since he could potentially fill more roles (TE, WR). He's a big body we need and with spots filling up it wouldn't hurt to have a guy be able to do multiple things. Also like that he is somewhere close to that 500 mile radius. Seems like that would appease some of the fan base too in that respect.

We would take both!

• Fire 1