TE Nick Robinson [Memphis - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm curious as to why you think he would be more likely to play WR? He is 6-4 and 220 coming out of HS. Carter is listed as 6-4 and 240 his senior year in college.

247 according to this site he is 205 and they list him as a Wide Receiver. I don't know why he is listed at 220 as the only site that has him at that is ESPN. Also, most sites have him going either way as a wr or TE, which means he can play either position. Weight is important but he could play wr at 210 or 205 and he would be a bigger WR or gain more to play TE. Again, he will be a big bodied WR or a TE and if we want him we might have to put him at WR to land him, so there's that also.

I'm curious as to why you think he would be more likely to play WR? He is 6-4 and 220 coming out of HS. Carter is listed as 6-4 and 240 his senior year in college.

247 according to this site he is 205 and they list him as a Wide Receiver. I don't know why he is listed at 220 as the only site that has him at that is ESPN. Also, most sites have him going either way as a wr or TE, which means he can play either position. Weight is important but he could play wr at 210 or 205 and he would be a bigger WR or gain more to play TE. Again, he will be a big bodied WR or a TE and if we want him we might have to put him at WR to land him, so there's that also.

His HUDL profile lists him at 220 which is usually what I go by.

I'm not sure on the WR/TE but I was fairly sure he was mentioned as a replacement for Leitao so I'm thinking TE.

That makes more sense if he is that light.