Trump Inauguration

I really wish there was a regular train that traveled from Denver to Omaha down the UP railroad tracks. When I say regular, I wish it were several trains per day.

Probably not enough of a demand though.

FYI, Denver's Union Station has been completely renovated in recent years. It used to be a kind of seedy old building, but now it's pretty nice and filled with shops and people.

I really wish there was a regular train that traveled from Denver to Omaha down the UP railroad tracks. When I say regular, I wish it were several trains per day.

Looked into it a few years ago. The time and cost was nowhere near where you would think it should be, especially if there is more than one person travelling. I'll keep driving the 8 or so hours.

Looked into it a few years ago. The time and cost was nowhere near where you would think it should be, especially if there is more than one person travelling. I'll keep driving the 8 or so hours.

Yeah...it would have to be a totally different kind of service than they have now. If you want to get on in central Nebraska, you have to be in Holdrege at something like 3:00am. That isn't going to do anything. If you had access along I-80 in say Ogalalla, Kearney, GI, Lincoln and Omaha at reasonable hours, it would be awesome.

The problem is, Americans are way to tied to their friggen cars.

What's the wrong, here?

Well 2 of them would be Trump not committing to accept the results of the election when he did and the other would be protestors destroying stuff. There are plenty more wrongs that could be listed but those were the 2 that were on my mind at the time.

I"m tired of Trump supporters claiming nobody would be protesting if Hillary would have been elected.

phl48744gk2qbwe.jpg

phd1e5yio02qbwe.jpg

• Fire 1

What's the wrong, here?

Well 2 of them would be Trump not committing to accept the results of the election when he did and the other would be protestors destroying stuff. There are plenty more wrongs that could be listed but those were the 2 that were on my mind at the time.

I"m tired of Trump supporters claiming nobody would be protesting if Hillary would have been elected.

phl48744gk2qbwe.jpg

phd1e5yio02qbwe.jpg

Yeah, me too. I'm glad I didn't say that.

• Fire 3

Nobody necessarily here. I'm seeing it all over social media though.

It's like trump supporters are forgetting the total crap that was being spewed early in Obama's term.

Yea. But the group that prides themselves in doing things respectfully and non combative can't act in the opposite way and start saying "well he started it first!!!!"