Keyshawn Sr certainly behind Riley and the Huskers

We will consistently run more than we pass. Not by much at times, but this offense will be slightly leaning on the run more than pass

Disagree

We will see what the stats say but I reckon it will be 50-50 to 55-45 run pass.

Air Raid......Lang's will wet himself if they don't throw 60%..........Texas Tech here we come!

We will consistently run more than we pass. Not by much at times, but this offense will be slightly leaning on the run more than pass

Disagree

We will see what the stats say but I reckon it will be 50-50 to 55-45 run pass.

Air Raid......Lang's will wet himself if they don't throw 60%..........Texas Tech here we come!

I wouldn't care if we threw 80% as long as we're winning.

• Fire 1

Disagree

Disagree as well if we base it off of what they did at Oregon State.

Agreed. There is nothing that I see that shows this team is going to run more. If anything you will see passing 65℅ of the time. Especially considering since Riley has been here our running game has been non existent

Disagree

Disagree as well if we base it off of what they did at Oregon State.

Agreed. There is nothing that I see that shows this team is going to run more. If anything you will see passing 65℅ of the time. Especially considering since Riley has been here our running game has been non existent

I would not be surprised to see a balanced attack as that is what Riley and Langs have been saying is their expectation all of the time. They want to be effective at both. My question, as I stated above, is who are we going to be passing to? Our WRs are no longer the elite pre-season group from the last couple of years. If you expect an effective passing heavy offense next year, then you are assuming one of two things: (1) current WR beyond Stanley Morgan are going to develop into reliable threats or (2) some of the true FR WR are going to come in a catch the world on fire.

Either way, I can't believe anyone looks at the productivity and play of the WR this year that will carry over to the two-deep in 2017 and say those are the guys that will carry the offense.

obviously Langs will be airing it out a lot over the next couple years..........we are about to transition to a big play passing offense......hoping it works out.

Interesting to see if the air raid works in the B1G. One would think as long as you have a solid offensive line to protect the QB and give him time to make throws these speedster WRs will be able to get open. Of course having a solid RB to keep the defense honest would be good to have.

Our WRs are no longer proven commodities. The only one you can feel really good about is Stan The Man. DPE is not consistent enough yet after coming back from his multiple injuries, or I would say he is our second. We need current players like DPE, Spielman, and Reimers to step up, and if some of the incoming WRs can play right away (KJJ/McQuitty/Lindsey), all the better.

It is ironic that people think we will finally have a passing QB (Lee/POB/Gebbia), but the question now is, who is he going to pass to?

Having to depend on Reimers is whats concerns me. I have no doubt KJJ/McQuitty/Lindsey and who ever the other 2 receivers that commit on signing day will be better then him. So they must play.

This season Nebraska had the best receiving corps in our history, and among the weakest running back corps, and Langsdorf ran the ball 523 times and passed it 400 times.

It's not an air raid offense. It's not a balanced offense. It's just an offense.

If you have a better passing quarterback with a higher completion %, you can actually pass less and run more than we did this year.

But don't stop freaking out about us flinging the ball all over the place.

This season Nebraska had the best receiving corps in our history, and among the weakest running back corps, and Langsdorf ran the ball 523 times and passed it 400 times.

It's not an air raid offense. It's not a balanced offense. It's just an offense.

If you have a better passing quarterback with a higher completion %, you can actually pass less and run more than we did this year.

But don't stop freaking out about us flinging the ball all over the place.

I think that's the thing. We're trying to work with what we have. QB who is not exceptionally accurate, we run. Hopefully next year we have a guy completing 60+% of his passes so we will sling it a little more.