The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

There's a reason the First Amendment is the FIRST AMENDMENT.

It's because it's the most important, and the surest check we have against tyranny.

All you RESPONSIBLE AMAZING CITIZENS voting Republican, you endorse this.  And if you're OK with this being done to a CNN journalist, imagine how you'd feel if this happened to a news source you're OK with.

Edited by knapplc
Had to re-up this because someone reported it.
3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

There's a reason the First Amendment is the FIRST AMENDMENT.

It's because it's the most important, and the surest check we have against tyranny.

All you RESPONSIBLE AMAZING CITIZENS voting Republican, you endorse this.  And if you're OK with this being done to a CNN journalist, imagine how you'd feel if this happened to a news source you're OK with.

hmmm....did you burn a snowflake with your original post?

God this is moving fast.

It appears that the White House had prepared for Jim Acosta to ask a question, prepared for the poor intern to try to take his mike, and had already crafted an Acosta the Abuser story complete with doctored video to launch on Pravda. I mean, Fox. 

You can see the intern preparing to intercede before it happened, see her looking for her cues from Trump and Huckabee. You can also see Sarah Huckabee Sanders smiling the moment Acosta stands up. 

I've always rolled my eyes at these kind of conspiracy theories. But it's right in the Trump wheelhouse. 

14 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

God this is moving fast.

It appears that the White House had prepared for Jim Acosta to ask a question, prepared for the poor intern to try to take his mike, and had already crafted an Acosta the Abuser story complete with doctored video to launch on Pravda. I mean, Fox. 

You can see the intern preparing to intercede before it happened, see her looking for her cues from Trump and Huckabee. You can also see Sarah Huckabee Sanders smiling the moment Acosta stands up. 

I've always rolled my eyes at these kind of conspiracy theories. But it's right in the Trump wheelhouse. 

Scrolling through his time line, you can also see the pics of Huckabee Sanders smiling in the background as Jim is asking his hard questions.  She shouldn't be that happy to see her boss being treated that way, unless it was all apart of the plan, IMO.

• Plus1 1
28 minutes ago, sho said:

Scrolling through his time line, you can also see the pics of Huckabee Sanders smiling in the background as Jim is asking his hard questions.  She shouldn't be that happy to see her boss being treated that way, unless it was all apart of the plan, IMO.

but their target audience will choke on the lies with glee in their eyes.

• Plus1 1
  • knapplc changed the title to The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine