The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

On 1/3/2018 at 9:12 AM, BigRedBuster said:

I'm really surprised Trump hasn't inadvertently inserted lines from Fox & Friends' advertisers into his tweets.  

"That Kim Jong Un is a really, really bad hombre. I mean, he didn't save 15% or more by switching to GEICO. But he did talk to his doctor about taking Chantix, which may cause nausea, stomach pain, indigestion, constipation, gas, weakness, tired feeling, dry mouth, unpleasant taste in your mouth, headache, sleep problems or unusual dreams. MAGA!"

http://sponsorfeedback.com/show/fox-friends

• Plus1 2

Jesus. It's so transparent.

Statement: "White people don't need to learn to empathize with diverse, minority experiences"

(subtext: white people are the hardworking ones)

(subtext 2: pointing out racism is the real racism)

Threat: "Stop it or we'll turn this back on you"

On 1/4/2018 at 2:01 PM, knapplc said:

One of the funniest things that's come from this spat Trump & Sarah Sanders have generated with the press is how the press chooses to show them in the photos they publish.  These awkward looks on their faces aren't accidents.

This is what you get when you act like little children to the people who publish the news.

o87RMYJ.jpg

I'd prefer a media that doesn't have a grudge or respond to immaturity in kind, personally. 

I think we should add NYT to this list. The same outlet that proclaimed, in review, that Trump has "brought reality-show accessibility to a once-aloof presidency" (!!! barf...) floats an op-ed today imploring Oprah not to run.

WSJ has the lead by far, but it's like these two editorial boards are in fierce race for the Most Obsequious prize in this year's Trump-approved media awards.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wtf????

Our government is "waging war" on the wrong media members.  Crazies like him, no matter the ideology they represent, need to go away fast.  I think their effect is even greater now with social media.  I person can here something crazy on the radio, actually check to see if it is true via the internet, and find dozens more fake accounts that say it's true.

Edited by funhusker

• knapplc changed the title to The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine