Trump Legal Troubles

The MAGA party line is that this is all the "weaponization of the Justice Department by the Biden crime family and Trump didn't do anything wrong".  Any surprise that the attempt to paint Biden as the crime boss is being regurgitated on this board?  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
34 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Rich people get indicted. Poor people get arrested. Peasant...

I understand that is how it goes in the world, but I'm more curious about the technical underpinnings of how it happens.

32 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Indicted means basically you’re being charged. 

Being arrested is when you are actually taken into custody. So, when he turns himself in, he’s formally arrested. 

So has he been arrested for any of these three indictments?

1 hour ago, Lorewarn said:

I understand that is how it goes in the world, but I'm more curious about the technical underpinnings of how it happens.

It'll be like it was in Miami and NYC. They will work out a day when he will come in, be arrested, booked, arraigned, and released.

5 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

Yeah, getting indicted in a 3rd criminal investigation is bad - but have you heard about Hillary's emails or Hunter Biden's laptop and the Big Guy?

As a principled and Patriotic Republican voter, I see both sides just as bad here. On one hand, you have Republicans trying to undermine the greatest Democracy in history, on the other side you have JOE BRANDON'S DEEP STATE CABAL following and enforcing laws as they are written on even the wealthy and powerful! 

Ask yourself this: if they are willing to treat somebody as powerful and connected as Trump like this for the simple act of committing multiple felonies, what would they do to us common folk if we committed multiple felonies?! I rest my case. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
  • Oh Yeah! 3

2 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Technically, he was arrested for the last ones where he turned himself in in New York.