Trump Legal Troubles

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

:nanalama

Can prosecution and/or court use public pressure to get him to testify, or it considered tampering or something.

If they can, and want to, they should absolutely go far and wide letting the world know that they would loved to have his testimony.

29 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Shocking. 

It just never ends. :facepalm:   It is like an untapped volcano of corruption.  Anything he touches or anyone he draws into his circle is, has been or will be corrupt.    Buttt what about Hillary and Bill......  What about Hunter.......    His cult members deflect and excuse. 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2
58 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Shocking. 

New YorkCNN — 

BF Borgers, Trump Media & Technology Group’s independent accounting firm, was charged by the Securities and Exchange Commission on Friday with widespread fraud and accused of operating a “sham audit mill.”

The SEC made no allegation of wrongdoing against Truth Social owner Trump Media (DJT), which is not mentioned in the charges from the regulator.

• Plus1 1
49 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:
New YorkCNN — 

BF Borgers, Trump Media & Technology Group’s independent accounting firm, was charged by the Securities and Exchange Commission on Friday with widespread fraud and accused of operating a “sham audit mill.”

The SEC made no allegation of wrongdoing against Truth Social owner Trump Media (DJT), which is not mentioned in the charges from the regulator.

I didn’t say it was pertaining directly to DJT. But, it’s a common theme that he hires shady frauds that are just like him. 

• TBH 1
43 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I didn’t say it was pertaining directly to DJT. But, it’s a common theme that he hires shady frauds that are just like him. 

I made zero comment on your post.  I only gave context to the headline. 

• TBH 1

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

it's amazing how all the criminals end up doing business with trump.   

• TBH 1