Trump Legal Troubles

6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Then why ask the question about a tabloid rag when the known media bias is in reference to traditional mainstream media outlets?  

That tabloid rag seemed important to Trump. 

Known media bias? Like Fox News paying over $700m to settle a lawsuit because of their election lies? That kind of bias?

• TBH 4
9 minutes ago, Fru said:

That tabloid rag seemed important to Trump. 

Known media bias? Like Fox News paying over $700m to settle a lawsuit because of their election lies? That kind of bias?

Yes…FoxNews has a bias.  You aren’t breaking news with your statement:dunno

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Pretend for a moment that you were actually grifted into voting for this pathetic excuse for a person not once, but twice.

If this applies to whomever is reading this, please evaluate your political choices and disengage from political participation. 

But then you read lucid and well crafted totally sane posts like below and you wonder..."maybe giving him another go at the most powerful position in the world is a good idea".

GL4MI5WacAEA_8n.jpeg

• Plus1 1
38 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

But then you read lucid and well crafted totally sane posts like below and you wonder..."maybe giving him another go at the most powerful position in the world is a good idea".

GL4MI5WacAEA_8n.jpeg

This changed me. I’m buying a MAGA hat and quitting my job to follow him around waving a TRUMP flag. I’m going to save ‘Merica. 

I implore you all to do the same.  

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

GL4MI5WacAEA_8n.jpeg

If somebody with a worldview this f#&%ing completely bonkers was in line next to me at the grocery store, I'd let them cut ahead of me just to get them the hell away from me in case today was the day their brain decided to break.

And yet some Americans are ready to put him in charge again. What the f#&% is wrong with us?

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, teachercd said:

So, truthsocial has no limit on length of posts?  That seemed really long.

Yes you can go there and enjoy poking the cult of you want and use as many words as you want  Or maybe just one: CRAZY:blink: