Trump Legal Troubles

21 minutes ago, knapplc said:

What an absolute moron. Boasting about it. On tape.

I hold out very little hope that he goes to jail for this. Regular people would, but our justice system treats people with wealth or power different.

And, with his lawyers and money he can probably make sure this thing drags out forever.  

• Plus1 2

3 hours ago, knapplc said:

What an absolute moron. Boasting about it. On tape.

I hold out very little hope that he goes to jail for this. Regular people would, but our justice system treats people with wealth or power different.

Yep. I want to be all

hallelujah-glory.gif

But Teflon Don has been a very appropriate nickname thus far.

Funny thing about this “secret documents” issue is, if he would’ve just played stupid, acted like it was an acccident and cooperated with the recovery, nothing becomes of it. But no, his narcissistic a$$ had to fight it, argue, make outlandish claims, not cooperate etc.

Still holding out hope that they actually convict this one and, more importantly, the J6 insurrection and election tampering. I’ll probably be disappointed.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
39 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Yep. I want to be all

hallelujah-glory.gif

But Teflon Don has been a very appropriate nickname thus far.

Funny thing about this “secret documents” issue is, if he would’ve just played stupid, acted like it was an acccident and cooperated with the recovery, nothing becomes of it. But no, his narcissistic a$$ had to fight it, argue, make outlandish claims, not cooperate etc.

Still holding out hope that they actually convict this one and, more importantly, the J6 insurrection and election tampering. I’ll probably be disappointed.

Unfortunately we're going to have to hear all about how they're out to get Trump because they "Let Biden, Pence, and Hillary go". Never mind the fact they all cooperated and turned over documents with out any fuss. Even trying to find any that were missed in Biden's case. There's cooperation and then there's obstruction and flat out lying...

• Plus1 2