Trump Legal Troubles

34 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

If you don’t this the MAGAt movement and their devotion to Trump is different than what we have seen in the past, your head is in the sand. 

Ted Kennedy had people who voted for him.  

Trump has people who attack our country for him. 

Big difference. 

Ted Kennedy, who should have gone to jail for involuntary manslaughter, tried to primary the struggling Jimmy Carter at the depths of Carter's unpopularity and was only able to garner 37% of the Democrat vote.  

Donald Trump most likely has been responsible for the deaths of untold human intelligence assets and has put our citizen's security at risk including the kids of Board MAGA by flaunting about top secret documents to the likes of Kid Rock and God knows else. And yet he's waltzing to the Republican nomination at something like 61% to 23% lead over his nearest rival.

Correct.  Big difference 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2

Ted didn’t become President or even the Dem nominee. Chappaquiddick is assuredly the reason for this. The notion that it is some kind of example of blind party loyalty at a national level is a breathtakingly stupid attempt at whataboutism. 

It has absolutely nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with people who can’t own up to the fact they’ve been snowed by a pretend billionaire game show host who’s proven himself to be dangerously incompetent at best, or shockingly traitorous at worst. 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 5
2 hours ago, Fru said:

The notion that it is some kind of example of blind party loyalty at a national level is a breathtakingly stupid attempt at whataboutism

Ted got 30 some percent of the vote after literally killing someone.  Ted also became Majority Whip and a lifelong Senator, all after literally killing someone.  It’s actually worse to vote someone like that when ITS NOT blind party loyalty.   That means they didn’t really care about party, but loved the killer politician.   LOL. 

As far as Trump goes and many of those following him at the moment, they are the same as the Teddy fanatics. Many may not vote Republican or actually vote at all if Trump isn’t the nominee.   That’s actually NOT blind party loyalty in case you didn’t know.  Thats blind politician loyalty. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

I think we can all agree that growing up as a Kennedy would be pretty f#&%ing fun.  Assuming the "curse" did not get you...but Choate Academy for school, then getting to go to an Ivy League school...all the money, parties, the connections, the girls.  Sign me up!

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
13 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s actually worse to vote someone like that when ITS NOT blind party loyalty.   That means they didn’t really care about party, but loved the killer politician.   LOL. 

I'm confused why you have a problem with this when you're on record saying that you vote based specifically on policy, not whether someone is an immoral monster.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 2

44 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m confused on what you think I have a problem with? 

You voted for Trump twice. Then you drop this little gem:

14 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s actually worse to vote someone like that when ITS NOT blind party loyalty.   That means they didn’t really care about party, but loved the killer politician.

So which is it? Did you vote with blind party loyalty, or did you love the sexual assaulting defrauding racist con-artist? Note these four attributes aren't matters of opinion but the easiest three that he's actually admitted to or been found guilty of.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 3
42 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

You voted for Trump twice. Then you drop this little gem:

So which is it? Did you vote with blind party loyalty, or did you love the sexual assaulting defrauding racist con-artist? Note these four attributes aren't matters of opinion but the easiest three that he's actually admitted to or been found guilty of.

Trump v Clinton.  Kinda a no brainer as we have seen.   Good SCOTUS appointments, economy was roaring and made a good comeback post COVID.   Retirement accounts were on fire.   
Trump v Biden.  Kinda a no brainer as seen by the the results on the Trump years and what we are having to go through with Joey (or the actual person making decisions) 

Now to other parts of the gem you posted.   How many districts outside of Manhattan, DC and parts of CA would the E Jean case turned out the same way?   Very few if none.   A 30 year old case with limited circumstantial evidence?!?!   Ehhhh color me shocked it was a verdict for the Plaintiff.  The lady couldn’t remember hardly anything about the case except Trumps name and building the allegation took place in.  Now…let’s just go with it though and get back to your gem of a complaint.   The case and verdict came after the 2020 election.  
Let’s talk “racist”.   The R candidate that outperformed the recent R presidential candidates in minority vote.   The candidates that you all say is the party R’s should be.   The ones minority’s really really didn’t like.    Are you talking about the racist candidate that funded HBCU’s to the tune of $250 million per year, the candidate that did prison reform (which is supposed to help minority more than any other group), opportunity zone investment.    That Racist.    Oh, I guess he must have not done too well in racism class :laughpound  Try a bit harder on that one. 

• Fire 1
20 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Trump v Clinton.  Kinda a no brainer as we have seen.

I have no idea what the rest of your post says because, after this comment, it's meaningless.

What a load of BS after what we have seen from Trump.  You, and everyone else, was told this guy was a complete fraud and crook......but....you all played right along because....you know.....policies.

Good Lord......:facepalm:....

There are things way more important to consider than just ......policies.

We are seeing that all play out pathetically in real time.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1