The Republican Utopia

37 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

As I read the bill it specifically says discussion and instruction is prohibited. I don’t think K-3 (and actually quite a bit further than 3) should be instructed about gender identification, sexual orientation or really any sex issues in general. So I guess I don’t have a problem with the gist or overarching theme of the bill. What I do have a problem with, and the law and lawyers will too, is the “discussion” wording. If/When a student asks about one of these issues, the teacher is going to be placed in a predicament. Depending on the lean of their parent(s) and their parent’s lawyer anything they possibly say could be a problem. My other problem with the bill is that it really isn’t addressing a problem or solving an issue. It is quite obviously being promoted for political reasons. That type of s#!t annoys me.

The bolded is a feature, not a bug.

The bill's aim is literally what it states it is. To box people into pretending non-traditional families don't exist.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Enhance said:

I think it's hysterical that up until probably a week ago, most Republicans (and most people) probably had no idea or even gave a single F about the way Disney operated in Florida.

But then Disney said big meanie head things about this this legislation and Conservative Woke General DeSantis had to start yapping. Now all of a sudden Disney is the bad guy that needs to play ball like everybody else.

These people troll themselves.

For reference, I was the one who laugh emoji'd at you. Specifically at "Conservative Woke General DeSantis" because that's hilarious. :lol:

If that prick and the guy begging the world's number one bad guy/murderous tyrant war criminal for favors against his fellow Americans are the best the GOP can muster up... well damn it, do better Republicans.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

22 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

For reference, I was the one who laugh emoji'd at you. Specifically at "Conservative Woke General DeSantis" because that's hilarious. :lol:

If that prick and the guy begging the world's number one bad guy/murderous tyrant war criminal for favors against his fellow Americans are the best the GOP can muster up... well damn it, do better Republicans.

No worries! Mods can see who reacts to what but I assumed it was because of that DeSantis label.

But yeah... I agree. DeSantis embodies much of what's wrong with the Republican party in the 21st century.

• Plus1 2