The Republican Utopia

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s really no different than voting for the Squad dopes.   All of the above deserve to be out of office but they all are coming back. 

Hell no.  And this is an example of why the Republican party is failing.  This isn't anywhere close to a "both sides" type thing.  As long as Republicans believe this, they will keep failing miserably. 

I don't agree with "the squad" on many issues.  If any of them were in my state, probably wouldn't vote for them because of that.  (obviously, that depends on who the Repubs would put up against them).  But, I understand why people support them if they agree with their policies.

But....Marge and bobbert Should NEVER EVER EVER even sniff the chance to be in congress and the same for anyone like them.  They are a complete embarrassment to anything American.....other than the Republican party, I guess. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Hell no.  And this is an example of why the Republican party is failing.  This isn't anywhere close to a "both sides" type thing.  As long as Republicans believe this, they will keep failing miserably. 

I don't agree with "the squad" on many issues.  If any of them were in my state, probably wouldn't vote for them because of that.  (obviously, that depends on who the Repubs would put up against them).  But, I understand why people support them if they agree with their policies.

But....Marge and bobbert Should NEVER EVER EVER even sniff the chance to be in congress and the same for anyone like them.  They are a complete embarrassment to anything American.....other than the Republican party, I guess. 

You have such hatred for a party that you seem quite blinded to the trashy politicians on the other side and do all you can to excuse their behavior.    Party Politics.  

• Fire 1

20 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

LOL...keep failing Republicans.

LOL…..keep excusing anti-Semitic Democrat politicians like Squad members who also have a hatred for policing in order to stick it to R’s.  

At some point you will be able to have a set of beliefs and still disavow people on both sides like I do.  

• Fire 1
5 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

You have such hatred for a party that you seem quite blinded to the trashy politicians on the other side and do all you can to excuse their behavior.    Party Politics.  

I'll confess.  I have such hatred for a party that has actively tried to subvert our democracy and instead tried to thrust us into a fascist utopia.  When the Republicans finally get over smearing our elections and completely wash their hands of Trumpism then I might reconsider.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, commando said:

hmmm....wonder why trump is saying this now?

Holding the party hostage with gun to it's head.  If he goes down, everyone goes down.  

I wonder how the Trumpists will spin that.  Either he is lying (which he never does according to Trumpists) or he used the FBI to overturn an election for which he should rot in prison.  I'm guessing none of the board Trumpists will respond though.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

LOL…..keep excusing anti-Semitic Democrat politicians like Squad members who also have a hatred for policing in order to stick it to R’s.  

At some point you will be able to have a set of beliefs and still disavow people on both sides like I do.  

I think I asked you what AOC said that was anti Semitic..   did you ever get an answer?

12 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I believe the person was Omar and yes I provided it. 

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

So...you said "politicians" and "Squad members"...plural. Who else is antisemitic? Who has a hatred for policing (aside from the MAGA insurrectionists, of course)? 

Since you now appear to be concerned about antisemitism, will you commit to fighting against antisemitism, racism, and xenophobia wherever it may occur?

• Plus1 1
On 11/11/2022 at 9:44 AM, Archy1221 said:

I literally said the MTG’s and LB’s should be out as should the insane Squad members.  

Either you just don’t know what the term rationalize means or you just misread my post.  

Equating one side to the other IS the rationalization; otherwise you'd have to admit that the MTG's and LB's of the party you keep defending are actually worse than the other party.

• Plus1 1