The Republican Utopia

37 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is absolutely disgusting. 

Great job republicans.  :clap

Remember when posters warned about this happening and those warnings were dismissed as hyperbole? 

Same will prove true about our slide into authoritarianism, Putin's expansionist threat to Europe and the world as a whole (see the Hamas attack in Israel, Wagner's influence over and theft of African resources), the gutting of expertise in the federal government.....  Far right-wing politics continually prove to serve only the oligarchs and are a disaster for everyone else.

• TBH 2
32 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Remember when posters warned about this happening and those warnings were dismissed as hyperbole? 

Same will prove true about our slide into authoritarianism, Putin's expansionist threat to Europe and the world as a whole (see the Hamas attack in Israel, Wagner's influence over and theft of African resources), the gutting of expertise in the federal government.....  Far right-wing politics continually prove to serve only the oligarchs and are a disaster for everyone else.

It still amazes me that abortion is even an issue.  Not only should it be legal but it should be free.  Age should not matter, you should not need parent consent.  Picketing should not be allowed within 100 yards of the clinics, you should not have to give your name or any information at all.  None of this is difficult.  

If you don't want an abortion.  DON'T GET ONE.  

• Plus1 2
11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Can someone explain to me how the greatlyest business man the world has ever seen. And is supposedly worth billions. …can’t pay his own bills?

Sort of sounds like what hot girls do.  

Sadly, I am not hot or a girl...nor do I have people that want to pay my bills for me.  

• Plus1 1

49 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Can someone explain to me how the greatlyest business man the world has ever seen. And is supposedly worth billions. …can’t pay his own bills?

It’s a Good question and another reason why one shouldn’t ever donate to political campaigns.    Though Will Filidorkski link to the data about SS being the source of 99% of donations?  That was a bold claim for someone we are told is a serious commentator 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

48 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, now it’s a fivesome.  Cool. 

Girls gone wild needs to be there. 

They all need a new fashion designer :facepalm:

47 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, now it’s a fivesome.  Cool. 

Girls gone wild needs to be there.