The Republican Utopia

3 hours ago, teachercd said:

Just on a sidenote, I was given a weeklong vacation or maybe it was a day long vacation because one poster was upset that I made fun of the way Hillary Clinton looked… So tread lightly everyone. Unless it’s OK now to make fun of peoples looks.

So do I need to go back and be less catty about those plastic MAGA moms?  Or Marjorie Taylor Greene? 

I don't like to tread lightly!

Just now, Guy Chamberlin said:

So do I need to go back and be less catty about those plastic MAGA moms?  Or Marjorie Taylor Greene? 

I don't like to tread lightly!

I don't think so!  I am all for it...But I guess if one makes fun of Hillary and her man-like appearance you get "in trouble"

I think it was morain that "told on me" if I remember correctly.  

Also, guys can't be catty, can we?  We are just being "dudes" when we do that stuff!  

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, teachercd said:

I don't think so!  I am all for it...But I guess if one makes fun of Hillary and her man-like appearance you get "in trouble"

Also, guys can't be catty, can we?  We are just being "dudes" when we do that stuff!  

You think Hillary Clinton looks like a man? 

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

I don’t know who morain is, but if I had to guess, you were being a sexist a$$h@!e, and the problem wasn’t about Hilary in particular. Also, this was probably during the campaign. so 7 years ago. You’re a weirdo for bringing this up. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
  • TBH 2
5 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I don’t know who morain is, but if I had to guess, you were being a sexist a$$h@!e, and the problem wasn’t about Hilary in particular. Also, this was probably during the campaign. so 7 years ago. You’re a weirdo for bringing this up. 

No, I was making fun of her look.  Cause she looks like a man.

Some poster freaked out about it.  But I guess NOW it is okay to make fun of people and how they look. Which I agree with and I think is fine.  Don't you?

12 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Please don’t do that. She wears the same clothes I do….when I’m doing yardwork. :lol:

Reported!

@Morine.  

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1