The Republican Utopia

40 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Look, I'm sorry that the Republican Party has turned into a Kremlin propaganda arm, but at the end of the day the anti-American tilt of your party has everything to do with voters like you, do better

Look, I’m sorry HRC and the Democrat Party literally used Kremlin propaganda to try and take out a political opponent before AND after an election.   Actually I’m not sorry, but do better! 

• TBH 2

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Look, I’m sorry HRC and the Democrat Party literally used Kremlin propaganda to try and take out a political opponent before AND after an election.   Actually I’m not sorry, but do better! 

You vote for anti-democratic candidates and believe nonsense to cope with your electoral choices. Voting for Trump twice does reflect on you as a person, and I understand the desperation you feel in trying to make sense of that. 

It's sad and pathetic what kind of party voters like you have turned Republicans into. It's not to late to give up on politics. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2

58 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

You vote for anti-democratic candidates and believe nonsense to cope with your electoral choices. Voting for Trump twice does reflect on you as a person, and I understand the desperation you feel in trying to make sense of that. 

It's sad and pathetic what kind of party voters like you have turned Republicans into. It's not to late to give up on politics. 

Ok…………………Well darn, I just checked and apparently I signed a lifetime contract to vote when I registered:dunno   Who woulda thought that was a thing.  I was really really really wanting to take your advice, but then again his comes up.   Crap!

It’s telling you didn’t/haven’t pushed back against HRC or the Democrat party though for taking kremlin disinfo and running with it.   Great work team!!!!

• Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Ok…………………Well darn, I just checked and apparently I signed a lifetime contract to vote when I registered:dunno   Who woulda thought that was a thing.  I was really really really wanting to take your advice, but then again his comes up.   Crap!

It’s telling you didn’t/haven’t pushed back against HRC or the Democrat party though for taking kremlin disinfo and running with it.   Great work team!!!!

The funny thing is you thinking those two situations are similar.

• Plus1 3
37 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

The funny thing is you thinking those two situations are similar.

HRC and the Dem party utilizing Kremlin faux oppo hits and getting Buzzfeed to publish while House of Representatives objecting to certification after the election then doing media hits along with HRC saying the current President is illegitimate isn’t the same as rioters barging into the Capitol and disrupting a legal proceeding and Trump continuing to try and change the outcome after his legal challenges failed.  

However both scenarios had the same goal as you know. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 1

9 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

HRC and the Dem party utilizing Kremlin faux oppo hits and getting Buzzfeed to publish while House of Representatives objecting to certification after the election then doing media hits along with HRC saying the current President is illegitimate isn’t the same as rioters barging into the Capitol and disrupting a legal proceeding and Trump continuing to try and change the outcome after his legal challenges failed.  

However both scenarios had the same goal as you know. 

You left out the parts where the leader of the party and many/most of his followers in Congress are actively trying to still do the work Putin wants them to do in world politics. 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

You left out the parts where the leader of the party and many/most of his followers in Congress are actively trying to still do the work Putin wants them to do in world politics. 

You honestly think the Republican Party wants to do Putins bidding?!?!??

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound  

• Fire 1