The Republican Utopia

6 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Just so I'm keeping score, the main witnesses to this entire charade was a Chinese spy and a Russian spy?

I had no idea the Democrat-cabal reached such depths. Joe "The Big Guy" Biden's corruption is so deep, it ties to both the Chinese and Russian espionage efforts.

I’ve not yet met a proud Republican who can’t tell you in depth everything that was wrong about the great Russian collusion hoax of 2016, and yet here we are in 2024 and there is *one* degree of separation between the GOP and the literal Russian government.

It appears the former either didn’t know better or just didn’t care.

So that message would be received a lot more credibly if they weren’t still acting as Russia’s useful idiot.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 2

14 minutes ago, commando said:

another reason to not vote for republicans...they want to end recreational sex

She has a valid point in the beginning and then goes of the deep end. A lot of women complain (and rightfully so) about the mental and physical side effects of hormonal birth control, but birth control isn't only for passionless degrading sex. I've known plenty of women who were on it for medical reasons; heavy periods, cysts, endometriosis, etc. Nevermind the fact that many women on it are in a committed, monogamous, loving relationship and just aren't ready for kids yet.

• TBH 2
25 minutes ago, commando said:

another reason to not vote for republicans...they want to end recreational sex

Good lord...what is next...you have to say "I love you" when you are done...and cuddle?  

1 minute ago, ZRod said:

She has a valid point in the beginning and then goes of the deep end. A lot of women complain (and rightfully so) about the mental and physical side effects of hormonal birth control, but birth control isn't only for passionless degrading sex. I've known plenty of women who were on it for medical reasons; heavy periods, cysts, endometriosis, etc. Nevermind the fact that many women on it are in a committed, monogamous, loving relationship and just aren't ready for kids yet.

Could have stopped right there HAHAHA

I kid, I kid.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, teachercd said:
1 hour ago, commando said:

Good lord...what is next...you have to say "I love you" when you are done...and cuddle?  

My wife tries to make me do this:lame

When she does that I end up just putting some cash next to the bed and tell her she’s welcome to stay the night but I’m not paying any more!    She gets mad and then I have to wait that much longer for next time :)  But I think the joke is worth it.  

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1