The Republican Utopia

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

I remember posters being ridiculed here and asked if MAGA's overt attempts to overthrow democracy and install an authoritarian cleptocracy kept them awake at night.  But no worries.  Moscow's grocery stores are way better than any here.

• Plus1 6

On 2/22/2024 at 2:15 PM, Scarlet said:

I remember posters being ridiculed here and asked if MAGA's overt attempts to overthrow democracy and install an authoritarian cleptocracy kept them awake at night.  But no worries.  Moscow's grocery stores are way better than any here.

You still worried about that and kept up at night:facepalm:

• Plus1 1
38 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Ummmmm Mike Johnson won his election bid by 3 poi……errrr 30 points.   

Uhhh….so?

What does that have to do with Russians and a Putin ally contributing to his election fund? Does his margin of victory make it okay?

Isn’t it illegal to accept campaign contributions from foreign entities?

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
5 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Uhhh….so?

What does that have to do with Russians and a Putin ally contributing to his election fund? Does his margin of victory make it okay?

Isn’t it illegal to accept campaign contributions from foreign entities?

Uhhhhh the dude makes it sound like he squeaked by with Russian help.   

I’ve got news for you bro, he ain’t the only one getting foreign help if he did indeed get it.  Both sides of the political spectrum get it ALL THE TIME.   His selective outrage is hilarious. 

• TBH 1
5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Uhhhhh the dude makes it sound like he squeaked by with Russian help.   

I’ve got news for you bro, he ain’t the only one getting foreign help if he did indeed get it.  Both sides of the political spectrum get it ALL THE TIME.   His selective outrage is hilarious. 

Well touché. Your selective nonchalance of GOP misdeeds is also hilarious. Funny how you ignored the meat and potatoes of the message in your haste to shoot the messenger.

IMO it doesn’t matter if he squeaked by with 1% or 30%. The point is his campaign took money from Russians and Putin ally. And the bigger point is, they wanted to contribute to the GOP and his victory. But nah, let’s just worry about how many points he won by and b!^@h about somebody’s selective outrage.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2
  • TBH 1