The Republican Utopia

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

The goal posts are massively moving as we speak in the media sphere.   

Ironic given the interaction in the post immediately below yours:

T:I won in 2020 by a lot.

BB: No you lost.

T:When you look at the tapes, at the Twitter, it's all corrupt and I won.

BB: No you lost. Recounts in all the swing states found no fraud.

T:Well we tried to get REAL recounts!

BB: More than 50 lawsuits, many in front of judges YOU appointed, found no evidence that's true.

T: Wisconsin practically admitted it was rigged and other states are doing the same! [citation needed]

BB: Reviews of battleground states found fewer than 475 cases of...

T: Well they were counting ballots but not the authenticity! They were FAKE ballots!"

When the King of Bulls#!tter Mountain is about to lead an entire party, of course they're going to focus on anything else. Frankly they have no room to complain about goalpost shifting when they're trotting out this goon. 

Personally I would advise you cancel your plans to write in Hunter Biden and get a load of this nutjob.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

Personally I would advise you cancel your plans to write in Hunter Biden and get a load of this nutjob.

What does this even mean?   I think you posted this to the wrong person :dunno  Someone else who was gonna write in Hunter’s name. 

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

I feel like we need this type of a clock

Republican party held hostage day  ____

I am close to saying out loud what needs to happen to Trump...

Trump has reached mythical levels to these people.  Even if he died, the s#!tshow will go on for a while.  

Until social media makes an attempt at filtering misinformation and hate speech this is our new normal, I think.

People think they know more than the next because someone somewhere in the world told them they did.  And it makes them feel good.

2 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

I feel like we need this type of a clock

Republican party held hostage day  ____

I am close to saying out loud what needs to happen to Trump...

he is an old man with an unhealthy diet and poor exercise routines.     his massive coronary is overdue.