The Republican Utopia

They obviously are scared to have him speak to America talking about his successes....and, reminding everyone that the only issue Republicans have is the border and they were the ones that blocked the bill that could have improved the situation.

Oh...and their leading candidate to run against him in the fall is a complete imbecile who has to spend his time in court rooms under 91 indictments.  

• Plus1 3
36 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

They obviously are scared to have him speak to America talking about his successes....and, reminding everyone that the only issue Republicans have is the border and they were the ones that blocked the bill that could have improved the situation.

Oh...and their leading candidate to run against him in the fall is a complete imbecile who has to spend his time in court rooms under 91 indictments.  

The obstruction party strikes again

• Plus1 1
19 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, MAGA is wanting to attack our capital again?

Seriously....why do they hate America so much?

Delusional  -  Trump the anointed one.  There just aren't any words anymore on how crazy this personality cult has gotten.   And yes, if Biden beats Trump in Nov, I fully expect insurrection at the capital once again by these cult members. 

• Plus1 1

Hillary had it right when she called  trump's followers as deplorable.  While in 2016 - there were many, sincere people who thought trump was better than Hillary, in 2024 ;there is no excuse for any who stand with trump.  In 2016 he was the unknown who many thought would be better than the unlikeable Hillary.  Today Trump is fully known as the crook, opportunist, con man,  that he is.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
4 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Delusional  -  Trump the anointed one.  There just aren't any words anymore on how crazy this personality cult has gotten.   And yes, if Biden beats Trump in Nov, I fully expect insurrection at the capital once again by these cult members. 

And many Christians scoff when I call Trump the anti-Christ.  It fits on so many levels.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
Just now, Crusader Husker said:

And many Christians scoff when I call Trump the anti-Christ.  It fits on so many levels.

Even if he isn't the real end times anti-Christ - he is of the anti-Christ spirit - deceiving many that he is their savior. He is a liar and follows the father of lies.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
5 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Hillary had it right when she called  trump's followers as deplorable.  While in 2016 - there were many, sincere people who thought trump was better than Hillary, in 2024 ;there is no excuse for any who stand with trump.  In 2016 he was the unknown who many thought would be better than the unlikeable Hillary.  Today Trump is fully known as the crook, opportunist, con man,  that he is.  

I have to remind myself, but despite the many deplorable things Trump said prior to and during his initial 2016 campaign, there was a campaign apparatus around him that pulled it together in the final months of the general election. Trump may not have won the Hillary debates on any intellectual level, but he more than held his own as a figurehead and message manager. He handled his coronation at the Republican National Convention much better than might be expected, and the supporting speakers were much more credible and level-headed than they would be today. The Sunday before the November election the campaign made a huge buy on NFL broadcasts, and the very well-crafted commercials were all "it's not about Donald Trump. It's about us"  and IIRC, Trump himself was barely featured. Someone in charge knew what they were doing, and for the first time it occurred to me: he's gonna win.

Yet to be seen whether skilled campaign pros will step in this year, or if Trump will be working with bargain basement loyalists playing to a radicalized base. 

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

This person presented one of the dumbest ideas I’ve heard.   

Its sets an awful precedent.

The take my back and go home attitude is ridiculous.  

And why in the world WOULDNT  you want Joe to speak for as long as they want?   You have a dementia brain who can’t even remember when he was VP.   He’s an utter moron at this stage in his life and he wasn’t  that bright to begin with.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I have to remind myself, but despite the many deplorable things Trump said prior to and during his initial 2016 campaign, there was a campaign apparatus around him that pulled it together in the final months of the general election. Trump may not have won the Hillary debates on any intellectual level, but he more than held his own as a figurehead and message manager. He handled his coronation at the Republican National Convention much better than might be expected, and the supporting speakers were much more credible and level-headed than they would be today. The Sunday before the November election the campaign made a huge buy on NFL broadcasts, and the very well-crafted commercials were all "it's not about Donald Trump. It's about us"  and IIRC, Trump himself was barely featured. Someone in charge knew what they were doing, and for the first time it occurred to me: he's gonna win.

Yet to be seen whether skilled campaign pros will step in this year, or if Trump will be working with bargain basement loyalists playing to a radicalized base. 

Trump won because of two things.  The "lock her up" crowd swarmed behind him and every time he was on stage he threatened her.  He didn't talk about issues. He just ranted and called people names.  MAGA loved it.  THEN, Comey announces the investigation into Hillary a month before.  That's why he won.  He was the same piece of s#!t he is now.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

This person presented one of the dumbest ideas I’ve heard.   

Its sets an awful precedent.

The take my back and go home attitude is ridiculous.  

And why in the world WOULDNT  you want Joe to speak for as long as they want?   You have a dementia brain who can’t even remember when he was VP.   He’s an utter moron at this stage in his life and he wasn’t  that bright to begin with.  

Because as bad as Biden is at speaking and remembering things?  Trump is just as bad if not worse and totally makes s#!t up...lies....can't remember who his wife is....or who he raped.

21 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Because as bad as Biden is at speaking and remembering things?  Trump is just as bad if not worse and totally makes s#!t up...lies....can't remember who his wife is....or who he raped.

And he hasn't gotten better or worse.  He's the same jacka$$ these people voted for in 2016.

• TBH 1