The Republican Utopia

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

These people have absolutely no basis in reality as to how their words sound to ordinary people.

That's called having no backbone or moral code. But that's nothing new for Mitch.

• TBH 2

16 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don’t know about this guy, he seems pretty cooky for my taste.   But the clip doesn’t match  Molly’s headline.   Shocker that she would take things out of context I know, but she did.    

And he could have used a better example and word choice to make his point…..which wasn’t about not wanting women to vote. 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1

I think the real question is what person will come in and clean up the mess after Trump finally dies?  Is there a shadow office somewhere rebuilding the republican party after the leftover spirit of the confederate states moves on?

There needs to be.

2 hours ago, Crusader Husker said:

I think the real question is what person will come in and clean up the mess after Trump finally dies?  Is there a shadow office somewhere rebuilding the republican party after the leftover spirit of the confederate states moves on?

There needs to be.

There will probably be someone try to become the new "Trump" and continue the MAGAt madness in the party.

My biggest concern about that scenario is that, if he doesn't wake up tomorrow because of a massive heart attack in the night, MAGAts are going to think he was assassinated.  

• TBH 1
5 hours ago, Crusader Husker said:

There needs to be.

I think the insanity might be here to stay but hopefully upon his death things fracture and the crazies won’t be able to figure out who to get behind. 

• Oh Yeah! 1