The Republican Utopia

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

While I agree with them it seems wildly unprofessional for medical experts to discuss this without actually examining him in person.  

I get what WE do it here but that is different.  

Did you just make a coherent, logical, and we'll thought out argument in P&R? Are you feeling ok?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound

Kind of a misapplication of scripture-   Yes, fight the battle of faith on behalf of Trump the cult leader.  Isn't that the fight she's talking about?  

18 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Kind of a misapplication of scripture-   Yes, fight the battle of faith on behalf of Trump the cult leader.  Isn't that the fight she's talking about?  

That statement as quoted is very Lutheran.  "Faith alone, Scripture alone, Grace alone"  But I am not sure of the context.  Plus she is Bat-s*** crazy.

44 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

That statement as quoted is very Lutheran.  "Faith alone, Scripture alone, Grace alone"  But I am not sure of the context.  Plus she is Bat-s*** crazy.

I am of the opinion that The Good Lord would rather people preach through their deeds rather than words.   I think the person who lives a life with the golden rule and 10 commandments in mind and never goes to Church is much more in line with the Christian faith, than the person who goes to Church every single Sunday, sits in the front row, etc…but who’s everyday life is treating others like s#!t.  

And no, Trump is not at all living a life according to the Christian faith.   Neither is Boebart 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1