The Republican Utopia

4 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

It's really a remarkably approachable business decision, as evidenced by all of the tweets and youtube videos and google results farming outrage over the easter trans visibility non-story.

I think I’d rather be a prostitute though, if I’m giving up my morality.  Sex sounds more fun.

• Oh Yeah! 1

27 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I think I’d rather be a prostitute though, if I’m giving up my morality.  Sex sounds more fun.

Like ummm...what...what would you charge for just some hand stuff?

Asking for a friend.

• Haha 4
5 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

It's really a remarkably approachable business decision, as evidenced by all of the tweets and youtube videos and google results farming outrage over the easter trans visibility non-story.

*Easter

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Shame on you guys for calling this a do-nothing House! These people are hard at work for the American People.

I know a federal prison or 2 that could have a new name put on it:smokin

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1

There are  a lot of things done in the name of politics, that maybe many of us don't like.  This happens on both sides.  Republicians are not even trying to hide or fake the stupid stuff anymore.

Trump selling Bibles?  Sounds like soething right out of Babylon Bee?  Nope, it is really happening!

• Plus1 1

44 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Immigrants involved in killing innocent girls.  

And I agree with Jeff. 

Ahhh.  Ok, I fixed the reply for you.  So ya, based on the extended clip, he would not be talking about his wife or in-laws.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
36 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Immigrants. 

And I agree with Jeff. 

Sounds more like he's talking about the people who murdered the woman at first, but then he does kind of generalize it at the end when he goes on his boomer dementia rant.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1