The Republican Utopia

1 hour ago, ZRod said:

I mean, we knew this was coming. Some of the material is real, and some was added later. The chain of custody was all f#&%ed up.

that laptop has been handled more than a lauren boebert date at a beetle juice show

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Not sure how.  With no chain of custody, nothing from the lap top should be allowed as evidence.

All part of the deep state plot to keep THE TRUTH hidden. The evidence for Ivermectin, how CRT effects the brain, and the plan for illegals to stream across the OPEN border is on that laptop.

But the left is hiding ALL OF IT!

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
4 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

All part of the deep state plot to keep THE TRUTH hidden. The evidence for Ivermectin, how CRT effects the brain, and the plan for illegals to stream across the OPEN border is on that laptop.

But the left is hiding ALL OF IT!

You doing ok today? 

• TBH 1
  • Worth a Look 1
8 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Which means, you can't trust anything they claim was on it originally.  What's amazing about this is that lawyers did this. They know (or should know) the laws pertaining to chain of custody.  So....I have to believe that they did this knowing they were going to lie about what was on the lap top originally....before they actually knew what was on it.

Computer forensics could probably reliably tell you what's original and what's not. You've gotta really know what you're doing to cover all your tracks, and the GOP operatives are usually not that smart...

• TBH 1

4 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Computer forensics could probably reliably tell you what's original and what's not. You've gotta really know what you're doing to cover all your tracks, and the GOP operatives aren't usually not that smart...

The operatives we see and hear are not. But, we don’t know who they have working behind the scenes with this. 

There are very smart people that have fallen into this cult. 

1 hour ago, ZRod said:

Computer forensics could probably reliably tell you what's original and what's not. You've gotta really know what you're doing to cover all your tracks, and the GOP operatives are usually not that smart...

No kidding.  

I can hardly clear my cookies.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1