The Republican Utopia

4 hours ago, admo said:

Mainstream liberal media and Social media have attempted to smear and destroy DeSantis since Biden shortly took office (CNN, NPR, 60 Minutes, Twitterverse, etc). 

I guess it's because he's a strong GOP candidate for 2024.  So far, I like him a lot. 

Agree.  You know how much  of a threat he is to Dems based on how much the media attacks and focuses on him.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1
14 hours ago, admo said:

Mainstream liberal media and Social media have attempted to smear and destroy DeSantis since Biden shortly took office (CNN, NPR, 60 Minutes, Twitterverse, etc). 

I guess it's because he's a strong GOP candidate for 2024.  So far, I like him a lot. 

DeSantis puts himself in the mainstream media with some of his controversial policies.  The media’s job is to report and criticize if necessary.  Hardly smearing and destroying.   

Just curious.  What do you like about him?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Probably.  They are the party in complete control though. 

complete control of florida?    isn't that desantis?  the leader of florida passing legislation to ban freedom of thought shouldn't be covered by the media because why?    

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, commando said:

complete control of florida?    isn't that desantis?  the leader of florida passing legislation to ban freedom of thought shouldn't be covered by the media because why?    

Does FOX, OAN, Newsmax talk quite a bit about Florida state Democrats?  Or do they talk quite a bit about Democrats in national office?  I assumed you were referencing National politics. 

Did DeSantis just pass legislation that banned freedom of thought?  No.  Your hyperbole game kinda sucks lately. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Does FOX, OAN, Newsmax talk quite a bit about Florida state Democrats?  Or do they talk quite a bit about Democrats in national office?  I assumed you were referencing National politics. 

Did DeSantis just pass legislation that banned freedom of thought?  No.  Your hyperbole game kinda sucks lately. 

what hyperbole?  desantis said the law was to stop a theory being taught in florida.   noth9ing more, nothing less.   the party will tell you what to believe...but the rest of us are not buying the hyper bull you and the party are selling

• Plus1 2
27 minutes ago, commando said:

what hyperbole?  desantis said the law was to stop a theory being taught in florida.   noth9ing more, nothing less.   the party will tell you what to believe...but the rest of us are not buying the hyper bull you and the party are selling

Ok:thumbs

• Plus1 2
8 hours ago, nic said:

It reminds me of the Tea Party, which was actually effective at flipping a super majority, even though it ended up hurting the repubs at times.

Yep, Tea Party was the reason Harry Reid was able to win his re-election.  He was gonna be toast until Nevada R’s nominated that dummy to run against Reid 

• Plus1 1