The Republican Utopia

25 minutes ago, commando said:

has jackson broke down sobbing and swearing revenge on the democrats?  oh wait....that was another nominee.   carry on.

Not sure as I haven’t watched.   Has she been falsely accused of being a serial rapist like the Fems have done?  Carry on 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Trump's "statement"

What a mentally ill, sociopathic, wannabe dictator, blathering in the corner about election fraud and a stolen election with zero proof unless you want to count Mark Meadows' illegalities.  His turning on a stooge like Brooks reminds me of the video of Putin turning on his intelligence chief.  Fascists gonna fascist.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Foghorn telling on himself.  Did anyone find the need to say they found Kavanaugh or Coney Barrett articulate?

Was Joe telling on himself too when he spoke of Obama in the Primaries?   Or is your commentary only reserved for Kennedy?  

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Was Joe telling on himself too when he spoke of Obama in the Primaries?   Or is your commentary only reserved for Kennedy?  

Oh I had no doubt you would swoop in to defend Kennedy.  Biden's a gaff machine.  Who's defending that?  

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Hmm...go figure a fledgling democracy still trying to throw the shackles off from the Soviet days are trying to undertake reforms to fight corruption especially since 2014 when the Ukrainians overthrew Yanukovych  Any other Russian talking points you'd like to defend?