The Republican Utopia

5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Not really shocking.   Weird you would think so.  

It's not shocking. Not even surprising. But you did avoid making that distinction, even though it's the subtext to your entire argument. 

Extra points for bleating Chicago! just moments after claiming you didn't understand what that meant. 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

It's not shocking. Not even surprising. But you did avoid making that distinction, even though it's the subtext to your entire argument. 

Extra points for bleating Chicago! just moments after claiming you didn't understand what that meant. 

Why are you even talking about this with me for? 

Poor places have more crime.  Yep, this is the case in every city or town across the US.  Apparently you are the only one who thought this is shocking.  

I’m supposed to understand something you actually didn’t say?  Weird.  

What do I do with those points by the way?  

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Why are you even talking about this with me for? 

Poor places have more crime.  Yep, this is the case in every city or town across the US.  Apparently you are the only one who thought this is shocking.  

I’m supposed to understand something you actually didn’t say?  Weird.  

What do I do with those points by the way?  

The part where you act confused always cracks me up. 

• Plus1 3

31 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It wasn't a debate.  It's clear that your solution to the murder rate is simply have fewer people.

Maybe murders are good if they reduce the population to fewer people so that the murder rate then goes down.

Sorry, I’m bored at work and watching basketball :lol:

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Maybe murders are good if they reduce the population to fewer people so that the murder rate then goes down.

Sorry, I’m bored at work and watching basketball :lol:

i think the key is...murder is sort of okay IF per capita it is not that many people...

Until it is someone you know and love...then one murder is sort of a lot...hahah