The Republican Utopia

10 hours ago, nic said:

I saw this and laughed. Couldn’t help but post it here. Sorry, maybe laughing wasn’t the right response but I could help myself. This is nuts.

https://trumpbundle.thekidsguide.com/gdrtv.html?gclid=CjwKCAiA4KaRBhBdEiwAZi1zzlDEYN_1AzJ--pvuFDj4vLPaRA6BU27VdwqjgwKVcfCjRlIFtZJ5HBoCmjEQAvD_BwE

Ok Honest Abe holding the Bible that trump puts his hand on and Washington looks on from behind - I guess the 'comic' book authors couldn't put trump above those 2 presidents but implies he is their equal.   This is how a dictatorship begins. Brainwash the youth by the already brained washed adults. 

• Plus1 2

42 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I think we saw Mike Huckabee lobbying for a position in Trump's next cabinet. 

I don't get Huckabee's capitulation to Trump. As a "man of god," Trump is the antithesis of all he should stand for. Of course, he wouldnt be the first person to use the power of the Church to enact the opposite of its teachings. 

• Plus1 3
2 hours ago, nic said:

I have no idea, but who would want their kid to idolize Trump. There are other presidents to choose from….

The only other president trump could be named wt in the same sentence is Buchanan.  as in "The worse two presidents in our history are Trump and Buchanan."

• Plus1 1

14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

No s#!t, “Russian lives matter.”  Isn’t that why the US and NATO have decided to not run in guns blazing?

But the Russian govt sucks.  

I know it might be a leap, but I really hope all the “anti-globalists” and “pro-isolationists” are paying attention.  Yes, it took acts of inhumanity to display it, but this is what happens when nations say “f-you” to the rest of the world.  In one way or another.  

IMO: make Russian lives as difficult as possible until they realize their govt is not serving in their best interest.  Ukraine didn’t want to take on this conflict, neither did everyday Russians.  Time to focus on the guys making everyone lives s#!tty.