The Republican Utopia

Long thread and article on why Jared Kushner was given $2,000,000,000 to "invest" on behalf of Khashoggi's killer even though he has almost zero investment experience.  Blood money.  Every nook and cranny of this former administration was corrupt.  I'm surprised by the lack of froth here over this especially considering Hunter's laptop was all the rage recently.  Ok, not surprised.

• Plus1 2

24 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Long thread and article on why Jared Kushner was given $2,000,000,000 to "invest" on behalf of Khashoggi's killer even though he has almost zero investment experience.  Blood money.  Every nook and cranny of this former administration was corrupt.  I'm surprised by the lack of froth here over this especially considering Hunter's laptop was all the rage recently.  Ok, not surprised.

Absolutely disgusting and not a peep about it from the right. 

• Plus1 1

11 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Another patently false statement.  I’ve commented on the Kushner story on this very site.   

Notably silent on the whole "Mike Lee attempting to overthrow Democracy" or "Republican operatives trying to stage martial law" thing. 

For the love of God, try to elect somebody that doesn't want to end democracy. I'll even take the Republicans that accidentally invaded other countries. You're going to have a Republican Trifecta with possibly 60 Senate seats in 2024, at least be pro-democracy this time, eh?

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Notably silent on the whole "Mike Lee attempting to overthrow Democracy" or "Republican operatives trying to stage martial law" thing. 

For the love of God, try to elect somebody that doesn't want to end democracy. I'll even take the Republicans that accidentally invaded other countries. You're going to have a Republican Trifecta with possibly 60 Senate seats in 2024, at least be pro-democracy this time, eh?

I will give it some consideration.