The Republican Utopia

45 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

That’s a very good analogy. 

It’s just amazing how stupid this is…..and we actually have people defending it. 

Maybe the taxpayers of Florida will have to suffer for their votes. Maybe it will help change how they vote in the future. :dunno

• Plus1 1
45 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

That’s a very good analogy. 

It’s just amazing how stupid this is…..and we actually have people defending it. 

the desantis cult is strong....not as strong as the trump cult...but they are devoted to him and he can do no wrong.   everything he does is the smartest thing that could possibly happen and this should be celebrated as a great victory over the evil mice, ducks, and former planet

• Plus1 2
6 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Read the thread I posted. 

I did read it and all I got from it was someone saying they talked to some people, no specifics on who besides generalizing (lawmakers and lobbyists:  ok but name some, did it represent each side of the argument or just one side etc), not much detail on the financials except to say $163 million (hope i got that right) but no financial details of tax revenues, estimated city expenditures/collections if deal goes through, etc.   it’s basically a writer saying I talked to people, they gave me some information, here is a general synopsis and take my word for it…..

He might be 100% correct, he might be totally wrong or somewhere in between but we don’t know because he didn’t show his work.   

• Plus1 3

9 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I did read it and all I got from it was someone saying they talked to some people, no specifics on who besides generalizing (lawmakers and lobbyists:  ok but name some, did it represent each side of the argument or just one side etc), not much detail on the financials except to say $163 million (hope i got that right) but no financial details of tax revenues, estimated city expenditures/collections if deal goes through, etc.   it’s basically a writer saying I talked to people, they gave me some information, here is a general synopsis and take my word for it…..

He might be 100% correct, he might be totally wrong or somewhere in between but we don’t know because he didn’t show his work.   

Ok, don’t want to accept what people involved know and are saying because it shows what an idiot Desantis is and you want him as president. I understand. 

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Ok, don’t want to accept what people involved know and are saying because it shows what an idiot Desantis is and you want him as president. I understand. 

Well you don’t because you obviously didn’t read the post. I understand why 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

The issue with Cawthorn here is the hypocrisy. He's out there attacking transgender folks, but has a past with these kinds of shenanigans.

Found these two takes to be quite pertinent.

And one really good question - why these pics, now?

Who's trying to change the narrative?

• Plus1 1