The Republican Utopia

47 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Her contract was not renewed.

She understands the video showed HER grabbing HIS junk right?  Another GOP Rep molesting an unwilling partner I guess...Instead of changing her, she just changes who she dates...

I'M SO TIRED OF THE STUPID!!!  Republican voters, please recognize that electing these idiots is an insult to your intelligence!  There are plenty of smart and responsible people with conservative values.  VOTE FOR THEM IN PRIMARIES!!!

• TBH 3

Why would Republicans we lying about this?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-66841137

"No funds will go into Iran," they emphasised. "Only humanitarian transactions, including food, medicine, agriculture, paid to third party vendors, transaction by transaction."

Sources told the BBC this money was not part of Iranian assets frozen by sanctions. The money in South Korea, revenue from Iranian oil sales, had been available to Tehran for bilateral and non-sanctioned aid, but was not spent for various reasons including difficulties of currency conversion.

Leading US Republicans have denounced the deal as a ransom payment and sanctions relief. The Republican chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, Michael McCaul, castigated the US government for transferring funds to "the world's top state sponsor of terrorism".

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, funhusker said:

She understands the video showed HER grabbing HIS junk right?  Another GOP Rep molesting an unwilling partner I guess...Instead of changing her, she just changes who she dates...

I'M SO TIRED OF THE STUPID!!!  Republican voters, please recognize that electing these idiots is an insult to your intelligence!  There are plenty of smart and responsible people with conservative values.  VOTE FOR THEM IN PRIMARIES!!!

He did grab her tit first... I'm just saying.

17 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I would have laughed hard if the video showed him all of a sudden bending over and motorboating.

That would have made it very difficult for her to take the center left position that she did so publicly for the first time in her career.

8 hours ago, funhusker said:

This is pretty much your exact take.  Sounds like those congressmen in swing districts are nervous

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1