Daniel Bullocks as new Safeties coach?

Any updates on Bullocks himself? I was really hoping this would work out.

Gosh, they might be the first real transcendent Blackshirts I remember watching as a kid.

You must be a young pup then.

Relatively speaking, yeah. First game I can really remember caring about was the '02 Rose Bowl (rough first memory I know). Crouch was probably the only player whose name I knew at that point.

So yeah, the Bullocks twins were right in the wheelhouse of when I started paying attention.

Gosh, they might be the first real transcendent Blackshirts I remember watching as a kid.

Relatively speaking, yeah. First game I can really remember caring about was the '02 Rose Bowl (rough first memory I know). Crouch was probably the only player whose name I knew at that point.

So yeah, the Bullocks twins were right in the wheelhouse of when I started paying attention.

How old a guy are you? I'll be 30 in two weeks, my earliest Husker memory was the loss to FSU in the 94 Orange Bowl.

How old a guy are you? I'll be 30 in two weeks, my earliest Husker memory was the loss to FSU in the 94 Orange Bowl.

Turned 25 in November. I must've gotten a bit of a later start than you.

I played way too many video games as a kid. :lol:

That's my first one too. I know that I watched every game that season and was super excited and I remember that Alberts got injured but I don't remember any details of the games except the Orange Bowl. I cried myself to sleep that night.

The next season I remember vividly.