The First Trump Impeachment Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have long ago proven yourself to be intellectually dishonest and resistant to facts and reason.

Interesting thing about this.     Shokin was widely viewed as a corrupt prosecutor by almost all of our allies.  It was widely known within our our foreign policy team that he actually neede

You would invoke Alan Dershowitz to defend Donald Trump.  He defended Epstein and procured his sweetheart deal that allowed him to continue raping children. Epstein pled the 5th when as

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Ulty said:

If this were an actual jury trial in an actual court, any juror who showed such bias toward a defendant or explicitly stated that they refused to consider the evidence would be removed from the jury.

Wouldn't it be amazing in the impeachment hearing if the Chief Justice disqualified any Senator who said this kind of nonsense? That would change everything. I don't think that could happen though.

Any prosecutor who hid witnesses and made up his own crime wouldn't even get an indictment.  Wouldn't it be a great day for the judiciary if Roberts simply dismissed the charges?  I don't know if that can happen.

• Plus1 3
4 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Any prosecutor who hid witnesses and made up his own crime wouldn't even get an indictment.  Wouldn't it be a great day for the judiciary if Roberts simply dismissed the charges?  I don't know if that can happen.

^^^^^^

propaganda works.

• Plus1 5
  • Upvote 1

forget everything else.   i wonder how long it would take for republicans to call for an impeachment of a democrat who settled a court case for running a fraud university while he/she was president?  or a fraud charity?  plenty of other stuff...but trump has done that while in office.   

• Plus1 2
42 minutes ago, QMany said:

Former RNC Chairman.

Wow...from their own party's former chairman.  What an incredible indication as to how the party has changed.

What a time to be alive.

What I'm wondering is, is there a way for Republicans like Moscow Mitch, who have openly expressed their love and devotion to the President and their intentions to not into this by following the oath, can be dismissed from the proceedings?

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

And defendants who defy subpoenas end up in jail.  Wouldn’t that also be a great day, Joe?

• Plus1 2
6 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

WITSEC doesn't work when the person you are testifying against is POTUS