Jeriah Horne

I posted this in the Daum thread but based off of this I don't know that I would classify anyone on this team as a "sniper"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McVeigh, Jack: 71-192 (37%) from the field, 45-135 (33.3%) from 3

Horne, Jeriah: 46-112 (41.1%) from the field, 21-63 (33.3%) from 3

Roby, Isaiah: 37-91 (40.7%) from the field, 4-19 (21.1%) from 3

Gill, Anton: 16-59 (27.1%) from the field, 8-29 (27.6%) from 3

Taylor, Evan: 58-144 (40.3%) from the field, 4-22 (18.2%) from 3

Jacobson, Michael: 70-178 (39.3%) from the field, 4-23 (17.4%) from 3

http://www.huskers.c...ID=100#TEAM.OCF

There is no doubt that offensively, Nebraska is about as effective as a sack of pubic hair laying at midcourt. I mean the fact that our starting Power Forward shoots 39.3% from the floor should probably tell you everything you need to know about how terrible Nebraska is at scoring the basketball.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazes me we let Evan Taylor even sniff the floor shooting that poorly from 3 as a 2 guard.

Take out McVeigh's first 5 games of the season and he is a 40% shooter from downtown.

I posted this in the Daum thread but based off of this I don't know that I would classify anyone on this team as a "sniper"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no doubt that offensively, Nebraska is about as effective as a sack of pubic hair laying at midcourt. I mean the fact that our starting Power Forward shoots 39.3% from the floor should probably tell you everything you need to know about how terrible Nebraska is at scoring the basketball.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazes me we let Evan Taylor even sniff the floor shooting that poorly from 3 as a 2 guard.

Take out McVeigh's first 5 games of the season and he is a 40% shooter from downtown.

Take away his first 5 games and he's 36/110 = 32.7%

• Fire 2

don't let facts get in the way of yet another mindless inaccurate tangent Matty. Love watching this happen.

• Fire 3

don't let facts get in the way of yet another mindless inaccurate tangent Matty. Love watching this happen.

The funny thing is the first 5 games he shot 11/29 = 37.9%. So you take those away and he shot worse during the rest of the season.

• Fire 2

The funny thing is the first 5 games he shot 11/29 = 37.9%. So you take those away and he shot worse during the rest of the season.

My thought was that he got benched after 5 games? When did he get benched? Against Southern? After his benching is what I was referring to. My apologies.

• seaofred92 changed the title to Jeriah Horne