Jeriah Horne

Before Southern: 18/61 = 29.5%

After Southern: 29/78 = 37.2%

Still not a 40% shooter.

Wow.. Way off!

Check some articles stats out, it's there.

Exactly. I know. I didn't have time to look it up and completely threw it off the wall and I was pretty damn close. What life accomplishments can you claim?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 years later...

1 hour ago, seaofred92 said:

I know the rivalry isn't really there with CU hoops but they're going to be really really good next season. I'd like us to sign a 3 or 4 game series with them, one in Lincoln, one in Boulder, and then maybe 2 "Neutral" games in Denver and Omaha/KC.

The idea sounds great - i'm all for more games against teams in the 500 mile radius for all sports (get rid of some of these non-con games that are nothing more than a game against somebody besides our scout teams.  This is a chance to support the western side of the state and could include more games with Wyoming.  I don't see Omaha and KC fitting in here - are there any options West? (NW Kansas, Grand Island, Hastings, North Platte, Scottsbluff.....

8 hours ago, GBRFAN said:

The idea sounds great - i'm all for more games against teams in the 500 mile radius for all sports (get rid of some of these non-con games that are nothing more than a game against somebody besides our scout teams.  This is a chance to support the western side of the state and could include more games with Wyoming.  I don't see Omaha and KC fitting in here - are there any options West? (NW Kansas, Grand Island, Hastings, North Platte, Scottsbluff.....

I cant see us playing a neutral game in a location that we cant make back the gate we’d make at PBA (19000 in KC and 16000 in Omaha). 

• 10 months later...
  • seaofred92 changed the title to Jeriah Horne