DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

51 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

I don't accept you ASSUMPTION that these people are Republican that is an out of date paradigm.  They worked for the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION and many for 8 years.  Also some are mostly likely paid off uniparty/NWO people which are a whole different animal.  You have to get out of this mind set that all politics are Liberal/Left versus Republican/Right.  The real fight today is the people who support the uniparty/NWO versus the MAGA people who want to take the party back for the people and away from the Wall Street NWO Uniparty.  The Obama Administration was quite the NWO group that didn't want to give up power and truly would do anything (as now proven) to retain power.  President Trump will now be on the Offensive.  The people that did all of this to him have had a plan all along and if you don't think he won't take steps to have them held accountable your dreaming.

And for the boards information, the walk away movement that has been happening is going shock people in the next election with almost 40% of African Americans now supporting President Trump. He has done more for their community than Obama could dream of.  Actually Obama sought to keep the African American Community down so they would continue to vote for their hand out that the Dems used over them!  I think is comical how the Black Community Protest are usually held in Liberal areas of our country.  These people in these heavily liberal areas are now freed and earning a healthy wage due to President Trump policies and the tax cuts.  Law enforcement make arrest because crimes are committed.  If people don't do the crime, they won't do the time.

Ahhh.....back to the “deep state”. 

Got it. 

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

One more thing on this. 

Youre outraged on the thought that people in the government possibly influences who holds office, but you’re ok with foreign governments doing it. 

Well for your information, Obama was doing it in a big way in Israel right before his term was over and I'm sure he was doing elsewhere also.  Our government has a long track record of getting people into power in other nations, so to have another country do it to us shouldn't be of a surprise if you were paying attention!

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
22 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Lots of people are saying that the New World Order is manufacturing a virus that will cut down on the earths population.  ObamaCare was the start.

Well the big pharma division of the NWO wouldn't like that.  They are in the business of having people to sell drugs to.  They want to keep people alive long enough to make a profit before the disease which may or may not be curable kills them!  But they too want a population that is manageable to the favor!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
20 hours ago, QMany said:

Wow! I knew about Barr's memo with preconceived conclusions regarding Mueller's Investigation, but I didn't realize the extent he's been stumping as Trump's  defense attorney.

James Comey did the right thing (throwing the election for Donald Trump)

Trump made the right call on Comey (firing)

Trump was right to fire Sally Yates

By William Barr

February 1, 2017

On Monday, things reached their nadir when acting attorney general Sally Yates, an Obama holdover with a few days left in office, issued a directive that the Justice Department should not defend the president’s order in court. While an official is always free to resign if she does not agree with, or has doubts about, the legality of a presidential order, Yates had no authority and no conceivable justification for directing the department’s lawyers not to advocate the president’s position in court. Her action was unprecedented and must go down as a serious abuse of office.

And when the president determines an action is within his authority — even if that conclusion is debatable (which I don’t think it is here) — the president is entitled to have his position presented to the courts. It is the duty of the department to present them.

The bolded is bone-chilling. He opined that, regardless of legality, the AG's options are resign or advocate for the president's position. That is exactly what I presume he is doing here.

Barr is doubling down, enforcing Trump's wishes again, not the law.

16 hours ago, knapplc said:

These are not the acts of innocent men.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwidvPmF85_hAhUkL30KHQWlDo4QjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fgiphy.com%2Fgifs%2Ftrump-press-conference-joV1k1sNOT5xC&psig=AOvVaw2Ian3jnTE5Yinxin494EJA&ust=1553692852196828

Mr Turtle, If there is nothing to hide - let the full report out.  What are you hiding?  This is action of someone who is hiding something.  The Turtle is placing party and Trump ahead of the nation.  Ethics are dead in the good ole GOP. 

(HOW DO I GET GIFS TO PASTE ON HB!!)

1 hour ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

As does President Trump.  He wants the American Public to the corruption that happened leading to there even being a investigation at all.

If that is the case then take down the corrupt ones. I have no affiliation. If Trump wants it released then we should all see exactly what is going on with this whole thing very shortly because the Dems in congress want the same thing.

12 minutes ago, commando said:

is the DOJ in charge of determining what the laws are?   i thought they were more of the enforcement part of the equation.

Enforcement.  But selective enforcement allows them to strengthen the laws they like and weaken the ones they don't - which like any agency they can challenge in court.  Which appears to be the new tactic. 

Just now, TGHusker said:

Enforcement.  But selective enforcement allows them to strength the laws they like and weaken the ones they don't - which like any agency they can challenge in court.  Which appears to be the new tactic. 

i am wondering what kind of workload the DOJ had enforcing the ACA laws.   selective enforcement of that would seem to be almost the same as no enforcement.

2 minutes ago, commando said:

i am wondering what kind of workload the DOJ had enforcing the ACA laws.   selective enforcement of that would seem to be almost the same as no enforcement.

There will be little to no support given by this admin to ACA.  

2 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

I don't accept you ASSUMPTION that these people are Republican that is an out of date paradigm.  They worked for the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION and many for 8 years. 

This whole post is plain ridiculous but I'd like to address this part. By this standard anyone who worked for the federal government from 2009 to 2016 is a democrat. Come on man, people in non political roles of government work under multiple administrations with differing political views. You saying this is equivilant to saying my postman is a republican Trump supporter...I mean he might be but I'm not just going to assume that because he is employed by the federal government. What about all of the military members under control of Commander and Chief Obama? Are they liberals? 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
12 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

This whole post is plain ridiculous but I'd like to address this part. By this standard anyone who worked for the federal government from 2009 to 2016 is a democrat. Come on man, people in non political roles of government work under multiple administrations with differing political views. You saying this is equivilant to saying my postman is a republican Trump supporter...I mean he might be but I'm not just going to assume that because he is employed by the federal government. What about all of the military members under control of Commander and Chief Obama? Are they liberals? 

by the same measure...wouldn't the "13 angry dems" who were on the meuller team also be considered republicans if we use that same matrix?

• Plus1 1
50 minutes ago, QMany said:

Barr is doubling down, enforcing Trump's wishes again, not the law.

I mean, he's a staunch conservative. He actually supported Trump in 2016.

I'm not sure what people expected from him. This is what we get when we allow a doofus like Trump to appoint conservative yes men with a Republican Senate.

The only way to change the equation here is to vote some Republican Senators out of office. Otherwise Mitch McConnell will continue to use his power to do what's best for the GOP at the expense of the nation.

• Plus1 2