#NE18RASKA

I saying losing to Purdue and Illinois voids four years of recruiting. But that's just me

is that like saying losing to ISU would void 5 NC's
Was he said coach for five national titles..........
I think he's referring toOsborne being the coach for 3 NC's in the 4 years after losing to ISU

Still irrelevant in regards to coaches that have accomplished things vs those who haven't. Which is the view my comment is representing

• Fire 1

I saying losing to Purdue and Illinois voids four years of recruiting. But that's just me

Not sure where you are from - but I recall TO being on the field for 5 NC's....before and after that loss.

Not sure where you are from - but I recall TO being on the field for 5 NC's....before and after that loss.

The conversation and my posts which have blown over your head are in regards to the whole Riley vs Pelini spat.

• Fire 1

One way to tell if you are recruiting good is if other teams are complaining about it. Riley has teams on the west coast plus teams in the Midwest on their heels and asking WTF has happened. Can't say I ever seen that with Bo.

Unless you're a fan of the Sun Belt.

Ouch.

You still got that graphic comparing recruits by P5 offers? I have no problem with star rankings but I don't think they should outshine the actual market value of recruits.

http://247sports.com/Article/Nebraska-Cornhuskers-recruiting-at-a-high-level-under-Mike-Riley-52341311

I guess I'm not the only schmuck that thinks this staff is a better at recruiting. Best since Tom per Wiltfrong.

His last two classes have been the same roughly as Pelini. That right there shows they are better. When you can walk into a completely new environment and instantly pick up right where the last staff left off is pretty good. And they are doing so while leaving a very visible, great impression of Nebraska all across the country.

Year three it looks like is about to really take off and leave past coaches 1998 and on in the dust.

• Fire 1

http://247sports.com/Article/Nebraska-Cornhuskers-recruiting-at-a-high-level-under-Mike-Riley-52341311

I guess I'm not the only schmuck that thinks this staff is a better at recruiting. Best since Tom per Wiltfrong.

His last two classes have been the same roughly as Pelini. That right there shows they are better. When you can walk into a completely new environment and instantly pick up right where the last staff left off is pretty good. And they are doing so while leaving a very visible, great impression of Nebraska all across the country.

Year three it looks like is about to really take off and leave past coaches 1998 and on in the dust.

But, they didn't pick up where they left off. Bo's recruiting was on the decline.

• Fire 2

But, they didn't pick up where they left off. Bo's recruiting was on the decline.

Strictly looking at numbers they were similar. Don't argue with me. I'm on your side of this one.

• Fire 2

Does Riley feel like a better recruiter, with classes that appear to be trending up?

Yes.

Are his full class average numbers at DONU similar so far?

Yes.

Are we all rooting for Riley's classes to be better?

Yes!

Is it time to move on from this argument?

Yes! Yes! Yes!

giphy.gif

• Fire 1

One way to tell if you are recruiting good is if other teams are complaining about it. Riley has teams on the west coast plus teams in the Midwest on their heels and asking WTF has happened. Can't say I ever seen that with Bo.

Unless you're a fan of the Sun Belt.

#2009 Sun Belt Champs

Strictly looking at numbers they were similar. Don't argue with me. I'm on your side of this one.

Devils Advocate: At best, Bo's recruiting overall was remaining about the same and stockpiling less depth every year.