The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

3 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

Oh, back to the narrative of the angry Bernie Bro eh?  Jesus will you people stop with this stupidity?

Bernie's movement HAS moved on without him.  They are tied to policy...not an individual.  Unlike Trumps movement which is tied specifically to him.

I think you're building up a straw man narrative about Bernie supporters so you can swing at it and attack it.  Its just not true at all.

But....they damn well aren't going to vote for anyone unless that person commits to all of Bernie's opinions.  Yep....that's pretty much like a Trump supporter.

What you fail to see is that Trump supporters are committed to a world view....one that you and I don't agree with. But, it's a certain world view.  Same as Bernie supporters.

In both situations, anyone who doesn't adhere to those views, is wrong and should not be supported in anyway and doesn't care about what will save the world.

2 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

No.

Can you explain why Ds want Trump to have a dictator's powers for anything done in the name of public health?

Explain?

And, does your answer mean you support Trump saying this, but when a Democrat gets into office, you'll be back to supporting the constitution?

10 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

No, you explain?  Start with whether there is anything Trump cannot do to stop the spread.

I'm not following what you're wanting me to explain.  What is....anything Trump cannot do?

And, you asked me a question that I need clarification on.  What "dictator powers" do you think Ds want Trump to have?

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Explain?

And, does your answer mean you support Trump saying this, but when a Democrat gets into office, you'll be back to supporting the constitution?

Why would you engage with this person who is clearly not having reality-based conversations?

Can you explain why Ds want Trump to have a dictator's powers for anything done in the name of public health?

This is kinda on you, BRB.  :lol: