The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

2 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

He took over Bernies slogan and thinks young people involved with the campaign will just think that's Ok.  You really can't be this dense on this subject can you?

No, he didn't. He quoted Bernie and cited him in the line. What you posted is an edited version misrepresenting what Biden sent out.

• Plus1 2

Just now, FrantzHardySwag said:

HE QUOTED HIM. The guy endorsed him, and he quoted him in an email.

But that's not what @BlitzFirst posted. What he posted is edited to include only the Bernie line, without quotes. As you showed, that's not how that line appears on the original email.

For some reason someone edited it, and now Bernie Bros are Broing in outrage about it.

Just now, BlitzFirst said:

Do you think it will be a positive thing that young people who rallied behind Bernie will care?  Look in the thread of that tweet at the replies and come back here and answer.

This was a gross miscalculation on Bidens part to adopt that slogan and give 0 real concessions to Bernie's policies.

Maybe this is an indication of the lack of education as to what a QUOTE is and how it's used in concert with giving credit to the person who the QUOTE is coming from.

This is fun.  This is the epitome of "looking for something to be outraged about".

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

It is your opinion that a vote for Green is a vote 'thrown away'.  From your perspective it is.  For others, it's staying true to their own integrity on what they believe in.

For me, I can't fault them for staying true to their own integrity by voting that way.

The fact that Russia viewed boosting the Greens as a useful way to help screw with our elections should tell you something, methinks.

• Plus1 2
17 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Several items on here are wrong.

Which ones? I read through the list and it seems accurate for Bernie, Biden, and Trump.

19 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Welcome to 4 more years of Trump.

I've been saying that about a Biden nomination for a year now.

• Fire 1
2 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

LOOK

AT

THE

LINK

I POSTED

Yeah, from the link you posted:

I want to take a minute to thank my friend Bernie Sanders for his endorsement and being a powerful voice for a fairer and more just America.

It’s voices like his that refuse to allow us to just accept what is -- that refuse to accept we can’t change what’s wrong in our nation -- and that refuse to accept the health and well-being of our fellow citizens and our planet isn’t our responsibility too.

He doesn't get enough credit for being a voice that forces us all to take a hard look in the mirror and ask if we’ve done enough. He has put the interest of the nation -- and the need to defeat Donald Trump -- above all else.

I’m excited to continue the work Bernie started in the months and years ahead. As he says: Not me. Us.

And to Bernie’s supporters, I make the same commitment: I see you, I hear you, and I understand the urgency of what it is we have to get done in this country.

I hope you will join us. You are more than welcome on this campaign. You’re needed.

He is quoting Bernie. It's an homage.

But continue with the outrage, by all means. It's entertaining.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

The fact that Russia viewed boosting the Greens as a useful way to help screw with our elections should tell you something, methinks.

That's a lousy argument. One of the disinformation tactics Putin uses is to boost or support multiple groups in order to get arguments like yours. Just imagine if Russia boosted Biden tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

That's a lousy argument. One of the disinformation tactics Putin uses is to boost or support multiple groups in order to get arguments like yours. Just imagine if Russia boosted Biden tomorrow.

The Greens are not a serious party, people voting for them when the alternative is Trump are not people that I respect and I'm not about to pretend otherwise.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1