The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

1 minute ago, BlitzFirst said:

I think that a lot of Sanders supporters are going Green (as I've said previously) Party.  All you have to do is look at policy between the candidates to understand why they are.  Keep in mind a vote for Green Party is valid and it is NOT a vote for Trump.

QZfC7af.jpg

Several items on here are wrong.

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

I think that a lot of Sanders supporters are going Green (as I've said previously) Party.  All you have to do is look at policy between the candidates to understand why they are.  Keep in mind a vote for Green Party is valid and it is NOT a vote for Trump.

QZfC7af.jpg

Where's the column for "Endorsed by Bernie Sanders?"

2 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

You're super thick on the concept of Democracy eh?

I'm all for Democracy.  Nothing I said indicates I'm against their ability to vote for whomever they so choose.  I've voted for third party candidates before. I didn't vote for either D or R in 2016.

But....what I said is what will happen.  So, we will continue having this fun for 4 more years.

2 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

However, asking if I want to be outraged by something is a stupid post.  I did a facepalm emoji...that is hardly being outraged.  I guess you want to fit me in some narrative you have for these folks?

Well, in his defense, your posts over the last month are a pretty good indication of what outrage you are feeling.

• Thanks 1

Oh yes, a facepalm emoji is OUTRAGE!!!!! so much OUTRAGE!!!!

Wtf are you two going on about.

LMAO from the tweet shows tons of outrage too.

BTW - your post about "Not me. Us." Is not true, it is selectively edited to show only the last line, and there's no quotation mark after Us as there was in the original.

It's a dishonest misrepresentation of the email that went out. If you're interested in being fair, that is.

Just now, BlitzFirst said:

If you're all for Democracy, leave people alone who vote for 3rd party.  It's valid and it's their right to vote how they see fit.

If you want Biden to win, get the people who usually DON'T vote and engage them...there are far more of them than Sanders supporters.

Did Bernie Sanders endorse a 3rd party candidate? I must have missed that.

If you're all for Democracy, leave people alone who vote for 3rd party.  It's valid and it's their right to vote how they see fit.

If you want Biden to win, get the people who usually DON'T vote and engage them...there are far more of them than Sanders supporters.

Ummm...I'm not doing anything to people who vote for 3rd party.

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

I researched it and edited the original post.

However, asking if I want to be outraged by something is a stupid post.  I did a facepalm emoji...that is hardly being outraged.  I guess you want to fit me in some narrative you have for these folks?

Looks like it's true? Theres no context. He literally quotes Bernie in the email, not like he's straight stole his phrase. It's a non story.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm all for Democracy.  Nothing I said indicates I'm against their ability to vote for whomever they so choose.  I've voted for third party candidates before. I didn't vote for either D or R in 2016.

But....what I said is what will happen.  So, we will continue having this fun for 4 more years.

It's ironic, isn't it? For people who spend so much time talking about helping the needy and suffering underclass in our society, that then these progressives would be so comfortable throwing their vote away to a Green or sitting out or whatever in the face of another four years of the worst president in history - who views that underclass as a doormat.

At some point it is fair to assume these people feel pretty comfortable with another four years of Trump.

• Plus1 5
1 minute ago, Danny Bateman said:

It's ironic, isn't it? For people who spend so much time talking about helping the needy and suffering underclass in our society, that then these progressives would be so comfortable throwing their vote away to a Green or sitting out or whatever in the face of another four years of the worst president in history - who views that underclass as a doormat.

At some point it is fair to assume these people feel pretty comfortable with another four years of Trump.

This...this is true.

Or they want four more years of stuff to b!^@h about.

He took over Bernies slogan and thinks young people involved with the campaign will just think that's Ok.  You really can't be this dense on this subject can you?

Eddie Murphy made a movie about that!  I forget what it was called!!!!