The second paragraph is so weird lol its like 2 different trains of thought. Also pretty sure his use of punctuation in that paragraph is incorrect on the same level a 4th grader would make a mistake.

Edit: upon second review the punctuation error wasn't that bad, but still incorrect I believe

I'm guessing this is so he can't be further slimed as someone with a grudge who rushed to attack Trump in a private meeting. That is consistent with what we know about Comey's character.

https://twitter.com/dabeard/status/863234398921117696

That second paragraph basically proves to me that this firing was about the ongoing investigations.

There is no other way to read that.

When I said he was going to fall on his sword I had no idea it would be like this.

While I thoroughly disagree with his handling of the Clinton email investigation, I respect the man to the fullest. I can't fault someone for doing what they believe was right and standing up for their morals. He knew that both investigations were important to the country, and tried to remain as impartial as possible. That's all you can ask of an investigator.

When this entire "Russia stole my youth!" narrative pushed by the Democrats turns out to be nothing, the Democrats will lose legitimacy for a full generation with anyone not directly bribed into supporting the Democrats.

This level of whining won't be forgotten.

i am among the growing numbers of republicans who see what trump really is....and am very disappointed in my party for marching in lockstep with trump and his gang.

• Fire 1

When this entire "Russia stole my youth!" narrative pushed by the Democrats turns out to be nothing, the Democrats will lose legitimacy for a full generation with anyone not directly bribed into supporting the Democrats.

This level of whining won't be forgotten.

What happens if it turns out to be true?