80s movies that people would find offensive in 2017

Goonies...I know there are people that are offended by Goonies.

1. Asian kid "Data" has offensive name and is into gadgets and so is his dad. WOW. NOT FUNNY PEOPLE

2. Sloth is locked up in the basement. WRONG. NOT FUNNY

3. Wealthy land developer is trying to buy land from people that can't afford it so that he can build on it? GASP! EVIL

4. Don't get me started on the political commentary of prisons. The breaking out scene at the start clearly is pushing an agenda of overcrowded prisons because of our biased judicial system.

Just goes to show how people today have become so incredibly thin skinned. Seem like people look for an excuse to be offended. It's gotten to the point where people can't even discuss an issue without getting all offended.

This is so true.

You know....it's strange though. We went through a long time when people on the big screen couldn't even be seen sleeping in the same bed. Then.....the 80s hit and these great movies were made. They really did have an interesting societal affect.

Now....it seems like society has become more and more relaxed with sexual issues and other social issues.

But....when it comes to movies, there are no movies like these made anymore in large part because so many people would find them offensive.

The 80s movies were a very special and strange part of movie history.

Very true! There are a lot of 80's movies that were probably a bit deeper than we give them credit for.

Goonies...I know there are people that are offended by Goonies.

1. Asian kid "Data" has offensive name and is into gadgets and so is his dad. WOW. NOT FUNNY PEOPLE

2. Sloth is locked up in the basement. WRONG. NOT FUNNY

3. Wealthy land developer is trying to buy land from people that can't afford it so that he can build on it? GASP! EVIL

4. Don't get me started on the political commentary of prisons. The breaking out scene at the start clearly is pushing an agenda of overcrowded prisons because of our biased judicial system.

Why do they always have to make the fat kid do the Truffle Shuffle?!?! As a fat kid, I am still scarred by this.

You all seem to miss the fact a movie like Kuso was produced in 2017. Plenty of horribly obscene movies today as well lol

I had never head of that movie, but I googled it. It's one thing to be gross and obscene, I think Teach is commenting about movies that were made in the past that were comedies, but people may not find them funny anymore because of the over-sensitivity and political correctness of today's society.

• Fire 3

You all seem to miss the fact a movie like Kuso was produced in 2017. Plenty of horribly obscene movies today as well lol

I had never head of that movie, but I googled it. It's one thing to be gross and obscene, I think Teach is commenting about movies that were made in the past that were comedies, but people may not find them funny anymore because of the over-sensitivity and political correctness of today's society.

A. I want to watch Kuso!

B. ColoradoHusker is right

Ha, Blazing Saddles.

I was just a kid and my parents went to see it. The next night at dinner the whole family is at the table and my mom asks out of the blue "what's a twat?" Milk shot out my nose, my brother dropped his fork and the incredulous look my dad gave my mom...it was priceless. My mom's expression immediately changed and she says "Oh....it's something like that?"

True story.

• Fire 1