Riley the next Harbaugh ?

Wait...his wife went out to a place that has paint?!?!?! No way!

Not really finding humor in someone else's health problems.

Humor? I am happy for her that she is able to beat it.

Sounds like your mind is in the wrong place.

Nice try....

• Fire 1

I agree with the classy and low key part. I was more so referring to the PR and stepping outside of his box to show he will try to relate to the kids he is recruiting. We all know Riley doesnt have Chance The Rapper playing on his 8 track player in his personal time. Harbaugh had multiple PR stunts with pop culture when he first came to Michigan, and the social media coverage of these definitely increased his reputation with top recruits interested in that culture (which is most kids these days). They want a coach who has an open mind to their lifestyles, they don't want an old school coach they can't relate to. Bravo to Coach Riley!

• Fire 1

I think Riley has the cool grandpa vibe going, whereas Harbaugh mostly comes across as the dad who tries too hard to relate to his kids, yet still somehow pulls it off (even if it rubs outsiders the wrong way). What is appealing about them is vastly different, but both of them know exactly who they are, what they are doing, and what persona connects to the kids they are trying to bring to their campus. Each of them are capable and willing when it comes to spanning the generational gap, just with different styles.