QB Max Duggan [TCU - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

80 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Duggan commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/16/2018 at 03:25 AM

14 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Are these homer comments about not preferring him or do we really not prefer him? I don't know much about his play style and I'm not gonna watch his video :P

I think we'd like to have him, but I also don't think he's top on the board. I would say he's probably in the top group of QB's we'd want for sure.

He's considering Iowa, Iowa State, Minnesota Nebraska, North Carolina, Ohio State, TCU and possibly Tennessee.

Has visits set up to Ohio State, TCU, Minnesota and North Carolina.  Also looking to visit Tennesse and be here for the Spring Game.

Wants to decide in April and will enroll in January.

• Plus1 2

What are Duggan's high school stats (frosh, soph and junior) as starter.  I'd assume he is 'all that' he has been a three year start in Council bluff'high school.  He is big enough and surely could win the job even as a freshman.

I assume he is a track athlete as well and we ought to be able to get some of his times in sprints, etc to really know his speed.

I don't see them in his profile but maybe I just missed this info. 

17 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

What are Duggan's high school stats (frosh, soph and junior) as starter.  I'd assume he is 'all that' he has been a three year start in Council bluff'high school.  He is big enough and surely could win the job even as a freshman.

I assume he is a track athlete as well and we ought to be able to get some of his times in sprints, etc to really know his speed.

I don't see them in his profile but maybe I just missed this info. 

image.png.1b329b34b1c0b75df731c3c1cf80cbec.png

Max Duggan

Looks like they are on his 247 profile.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Max Duggan [TCU - Signed LOI]