Wisconsin "May have separated from the rest of the West"

I know but it is gonna take a little more than that I fear. Like O and D lines, our O line is  prob in the top 7 in the big and the d line a little better at 5th , I sorry boys and girls if that does not get substantially better even with new flashy toys we will not compete for the title and  probably not for the division most yrs.

• Plus1 2

11 minutes ago, marko polo said:

I know but it is gonna take a little more than that I fear. Like O and D lines, our O line is  prob in the top 7 in the big and the d line a little better at 5th , I sorry boys and girls if that does not get substantially better even with new flashy toys we will not compete for the title and  probably not for the division most yrs.

raw

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Pretty sure he wasn't talking about the state of Husker football. He was talking about you.

If I'm reading this thread correctly, you'd be better off as a Wisconsin fan. 

Guy you just love to chirp in there don't you , not just about me but EVERYTHING lol

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, marko polo said:

15 minutes ago, Huskerfan55 said:

WI and Iowa are better teams then NE right now and WI is way above NE.  We are not even close!

tumblr_maoibkl73a1qzlwbwo1_400.gif

• Plus1 4

We really have not won anything of importance for 17-18 years, But we are to be feared.  I know we have a lot of fear of Minnesota 7 MNC! the 8 of Ohio state, the ll of Michigan, tth 6 of Michigan state and the 5 of Illinois.  Past wins 10 20 30 40 years ago mean squat.  What are you doing for me today.'

Learn to respect your opponents, with out it, we fall to the level we find our selves in.

Coach Riley is getting us close, just be happy with it.  takes time to get back from the gutting the past coach did to this program

• Plus1 1